Robert Pattinson Isn't a Playboy, Co-Star Christian Serratos Says
Contrary to rumors on the street which claim Robert Pattinson has turned into a playboy ever since he became famous, his "Twilight" co-star Christian Serratos has quashed the judgment. "I don't think so," she told OK! Magazine at the Charlotte Russe 2009 Fall Launch in N.Y.C. when asked if she thinks the Edward Cullen depicter had turned into a ladies man. "If anything he's become more humble and more introverted," she added.
Relating the matter with the long persistent rumors that Robert and on-screen lover Kristen Stewart are embarking on a real life love relationship, Christian commented, "I truly don't know, I don't know. There is a possibility." The screen beauty then continued, "There's a possibility that it's all BS, I just don't know. It's going to be interesting finding out either way."
Rumors aside, Christian Serratos and the rest of "Twilight" cast are prepping themselves for the U.S. release of "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" on November 20 later this year. By next month, the cast ensemble will reunite to start filming "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse," which is eying a June 30, 2010 U.S. release.
"I feel like we're all going to have a blast. I feel like we all know our characters and we've all had a lot of help with Stephanie [Meyer], too," she said. "She's there on set and if we have a question, she'll answer our question. She's just really chill. She's really supportive. She likes what everyone's doing, so I think everyone just wants to make her happy, as well as the fans, so it works out."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'