Erika Jayne's New Single Climbs to No. 2 on Billboard Hot Dance Chart
Erika Jayne lands at the second spot on Billboard Hot Dance chart with her new single "Give You Everything". With 33 radio adds in the first week, Erika has also passed hitmakers Lady GaGa and The Pussycat Dolls to be crowned Billboard Breakout Artist of the Week.
"Give You Everything" has been released for digital download since April alongside its remixes which come from music's hottest talents including DJ Escape & Johnny Vicious, Moto Blanco, Mike Rizzo and Dave Aude. The song is the third single from Erika's forthcoming debut album "Pretty Mess".
A music video for the track has been debuted since March. Pairing her up with Grammy-nominated music video director Marty Thomas and choreographer Mikey Minden (The Pussycat Dolls), the video showcases Jayne not only as a singer, but also as a true dancer and fashion icon.
Beside including "Give You Everthing", the new album will also list Erika's chart-toppers, "Rollercoaster" and "Stars", which both peaked at number 1 on Billboard Hot Dance Club Play. A collection of rhythmic pop, dance tracks and chill electronic ballads, the album produced by Peter Rafelson and Eric Kupper is scheduled to make its way out in U.S. market on August 11.
"I'm excited for my fans to hear 'Pretty Mess'," Erika said. "When I was working on the album, I wanted to create a collection of songs that would make people want to dance and enjoy themselves - something that they could put on and have a good time."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test