'Project Runway': Season 6 Preview
"Project Runway" is to make a return to the small screen on August 20 with its sixth season, and the series' new home, Lifetime, has released a preview video of what the new season has to offer. More than two minutes long, the sneak peek at season 6 teases on the tension and drama faced by the 16 aspiring designers as they compete for a chance at Bryant Park.
Beside unraveling glimpses of the designers, judges Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia, as well as mentor Tim Gunn, the promo video also reveals that Lindsay Lohan will be a guest judge on the show and so does a five-time Grammy award winner whose identity is still kept secret. In addition to the season 6 preview, the trailer also takes a look at "Project Runway" exciting new companion series, "Models of the Runway".
After nearly a year absent, "Project Runway" will come out with its latest season on August 20. To be the first season of the competition show to be aired on Lifetime, it will be premiered at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT. The show was filmed at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and will have supermodel Heidi Klum, fashion designer Michael Kors, and Elle fashion director Nina Garcia returning as judges.
"Models of the Runway", in the meantime, will give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the reality competition from the models' perspective. It will follow 16 models vying to be paired with the winning designer of "Project Runway" for a $25,000 cash prize from L'Oreal Skin Genesis and a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine. The new series will make its debut right after "Project Runway" at 11:00 P.M. ET/PT on August 20.
"Project Runway" and "Models of the Runway" Preview:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences