'Project Runway': Season 6 Preview
"Project Runway" is to make a return to the small screen on August 20 with its sixth season, and the series' new home, Lifetime, has released a preview video of what the new season has to offer. More than two minutes long, the sneak peek at season 6 teases on the tension and drama faced by the 16 aspiring designers as they compete for a chance at Bryant Park.
Beside unraveling glimpses of the designers, judges Heidi Klum and Nina Garcia, as well as mentor Tim Gunn, the promo video also reveals that Lindsay Lohan will be a guest judge on the show and so does a five-time Grammy award winner whose identity is still kept secret. In addition to the season 6 preview, the trailer also takes a look at "Project Runway" exciting new companion series, "Models of the Runway".
After nearly a year absent, "Project Runway" will come out with its latest season on August 20. To be the first season of the competition show to be aired on Lifetime, it will be premiered at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT. The show was filmed at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in Los Angeles and will have supermodel Heidi Klum, fashion designer Michael Kors, and Elle fashion director Nina Garcia returning as judges.
"Models of the Runway", in the meantime, will give fans a behind-the-scenes look at the reality competition from the models' perspective. It will follow 16 models vying to be paired with the winning designer of "Project Runway" for a $25,000 cash prize from L'Oreal Skin Genesis and a fashion spread in Marie Claire magazine. The new series will make its debut right after "Project Runway" at 11:00 P.M. ET/PT on August 20.
"Project Runway" and "Models of the Runway" Preview:
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'