Fred Durst Confirms Wedding Via Twitter
Rocker Fred Durst took it to his Twitter account to announce his wedding to girlfriend Esther. In a brief post on the social networking site dated July 16, he wrote "Cheers to the universe from me and my lovely wife Esther Durst!! We are now one and complete. :o)".
Twenty minutes after posting the announcement, the Limp Bizkit frontman posted a photo of himself and Esther spending time together by the pool and toasting with mojitos. No further information about the wedding has been shared though.
Known as the founding member of nu metal band Limp Bizkit, Fred Durst has tried his hand at acting too. He has cameo appearances in a number of big screen flicks, naming some are "Zoolander" (2001) and "The Education of Charlie Banks" (2007). He, additionally, has guest-starred in some TV series, like "Fastlane" and "House M.D."
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event