Fred Durst Confirms Wedding Via Twitter
Rocker Fred Durst took it to his Twitter account to announce his wedding to girlfriend Esther. In a brief post on the social networking site dated July 16, he wrote "Cheers to the universe from me and my lovely wife Esther Durst!! We are now one and complete. :o)".
Twenty minutes after posting the announcement, the Limp Bizkit frontman posted a photo of himself and Esther spending time together by the pool and toasting with mojitos. No further information about the wedding has been shared though.
Known as the founding member of nu metal band Limp Bizkit, Fred Durst has tried his hand at acting too. He has cameo appearances in a number of big screen flicks, naming some are "Zoolander" (2001) and "The Education of Charlie Banks" (2007). He, additionally, has guest-starred in some TV series, like "Fastlane" and "House M.D."
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert