'Iron Man 2' Pics: Rhodey Rhodes, Pepper Potts and Others
Entertainment Weekly's Comic-Con preview issue apparently did not only tease on how Scarlett Johansson portrays femme fatale Black Widow in "Iron Man 2", but also the look of several other main characters. Slash Film has got its hands on the mag's scanned photos that expose Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts, Don Cheadle as Rhodey Rhodes and Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer.
One of the images captures Paltrow's Potts talking to Robert Downey Jr.'s Tony Stark in what appears to be a court room. Another one sees Cheadle, who replaced Terrence Howard as Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes, at some kind of court hearing with Rockwell's fast-talking weapons manufacturer character in the background. The last one exhibits director Jon Favreau and Downey Jr. watching playback from a boxing ring.
A sequel to 2008 blockbuster "Iron Man", "Iron Man 2" will have its script written by "Tropic Thunder" scribe Justin Theroux. It has a star-studded cast ensemble which include Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Mickey Rourke as Whiplash. Set to hit in U.S. theaters on May 7, 2010, the superhero film will be presented by Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment at the San Diego Comic Con 2009 on Saturday, July 25, from 04:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M. at Hall H.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen