Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri Split
After almost seven years of dating, Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have called it quits, US Weekly exclusively reports. The music mogul's friends are quoted as telling people "it's over". A source chimes in, "They have been moving in different directions for a while."
Meanwhile, a mutual friend of Janet and Jermaine says, "You shouldn't mix business with pleasure. Janet felt their lives were too crossed and they should have kept things separate," when referring to Jermaine's contribution on her last two albums. The friend continues telling US Weekly, "Jermaine likes to be out there, mingling with everybody, and Janet's more shy."
Speculation that Janet and Jermaine are no longer a couple first emerged after he was a no-show at the memorial service held to remember the life and career of her late brother Michael Jackson back on July 7. At that time, a friend claimed Jermaine skipped the memorial because he "doesn't attend funerals."
Neither Janet nor Jermaine has addressed report of their separation. Their representatives also haven't commented on the matter just yet.
In the meantime, Janet reportedly has got back to work, filming drama-comedy "Why Did I Get Married Too?", which is the sequel to Tyler Perry's 2007 comedy hit "Why Did I Get Married?". In the flick she will reprise her role as Patricia. Beside acting, Janet is said to have taken care for Michael's three children; Prince Michael Jackson Jr., Prince Michael Jackson II, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed