Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil Granted Quickie Divorce
It's official, Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil, are no longer husband and wife in the eyes of the law as they have been granted a quickie divorce Thursday, July 16. A judge at Court Three of the High Court Family Division in London's Holborn area dissolved the pair's two-year marriage at a brief Family Court hearing which was attended by 25 other couples seeking for divorce. Neither Amy nor Blake attended the hearing though.
Amy and Blake had been dealing with a tumultuous relationship since they got married on May 18, 2007. Run in with the law and drugs are some of the factors that led to their separation. After the ups and downs, Blake filed for divorce from Amy earlier this year, citing infidelity. In his divorce papers, Blake said living with Amy was "intolerable."
Worse, Blake also accused Amy of "adultery." Asked to provide evidence of his accusation, Blake responded by saying in the court document, "The Respondent confessed the adultery to me in April 2008." Granted the latest ruling in their separation case, Amy and Blake's divorce will become final after six weeks and a day.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic