Preview of 'Leverage' 2.02: The Tap-Out Job
A sneak peek to the second episode of TV series "Leverage" season two has been unleashed by TNT. Titled "The Tap-Out Job", the clip shows the Leverage crew discussing about what their next target, a corrupt mixed martial arts promoter, is capable of.
The next episode of "Leverage" will be aired on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c. It will follow Nathan and his crew as they try to trick a corrupt entrepreneur into investing everything he has in a fake cable television network. When their con is discovered, one of the group's members Eliot Spencer throws a fight to save them all.
Timothy Hutton, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane and Gina Bellman will reprise their roles as the Leverage team. Meanwhile, professional martial arts fighters Ed Herman and Matt Lindland will be seen as the series' additional cast.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'