Preview of 'Leverage' 2.02: The Tap-Out Job
A sneak peek to the second episode of TV series "Leverage" season two has been unleashed by TNT. Titled "The Tap-Out Job", the clip shows the Leverage crew discussing about what their next target, a corrupt mixed martial arts promoter, is capable of.
The next episode of "Leverage" will be aired on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c. It will follow Nathan and his crew as they try to trick a corrupt entrepreneur into investing everything he has in a fake cable television network. When their con is discovered, one of the group's members Eliot Spencer throws a fight to save them all.
Timothy Hutton, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane and Gina Bellman will reprise their roles as the Leverage team. Meanwhile, professional martial arts fighters Ed Herman and Matt Lindland will be seen as the series' additional cast.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'