Preview of 'Leverage' 2.02: The Tap-Out Job
A sneak peek to the second episode of TV series "Leverage" season two has been unleashed by TNT. Titled "The Tap-Out Job", the clip shows the Leverage crew discussing about what their next target, a corrupt mixed martial arts promoter, is capable of.
The next episode of "Leverage" will be aired on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c. It will follow Nathan and his crew as they try to trick a corrupt entrepreneur into investing everything he has in a fake cable television network. When their con is discovered, one of the group's members Eliot Spencer throws a fight to save them all.
Timothy Hutton, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane and Gina Bellman will reprise their roles as the Leverage team. Meanwhile, professional martial arts fighters Ed Herman and Matt Lindland will be seen as the series' additional cast.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie