Preview of 'Leverage' 2.02: The Tap-Out Job
A sneak peek to the second episode of TV series "Leverage" season two has been unleashed by TNT. Titled "The Tap-Out Job", the clip shows the Leverage crew discussing about what their next target, a corrupt mixed martial arts promoter, is capable of.
The next episode of "Leverage" will be aired on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c. It will follow Nathan and his crew as they try to trick a corrupt entrepreneur into investing everything he has in a fake cable television network. When their con is discovered, one of the group's members Eliot Spencer throws a fight to save them all.
Timothy Hutton, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane and Gina Bellman will reprise their roles as the Leverage team. Meanwhile, professional martial arts fighters Ed Herman and Matt Lindland will be seen as the series' additional cast.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet