Preview of 'Leverage' 2.02: The Tap-Out Job
A sneak peek to the second episode of TV series "Leverage" season two has been unleashed by TNT. Titled "The Tap-Out Job", the clip shows the Leverage crew discussing about what their next target, a corrupt mixed martial arts promoter, is capable of.
The next episode of "Leverage" will be aired on Wednesday, July 22 at 9/8c. It will follow Nathan and his crew as they try to trick a corrupt entrepreneur into investing everything he has in a fake cable television network. When their con is discovered, one of the group's members Eliot Spencer throws a fight to save them all.
Timothy Hutton, Beth Riesgraf, Aldis Hodge, Christian Kane and Gina Bellman will reprise their roles as the Leverage team. Meanwhile, professional martial arts fighters Ed Herman and Matt Lindland will be seen as the series' additional cast.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage