Orlando Bloom Comments on Home Burglary
Orlando Bloom breaks his silence on the burglary happened at his Los Angeles home on Wednesday, July 15. On his way entering the mansion, the film star stopped and took time answering questions from a throng of photographers who gathered outside the building. "When you think about the fact that the economy is the way it is, people have lost their homes, their livelihoods, this really isn't a story," Bloom told reporters as being quoted by Radar Online.
"The Lord of the Rings" actor was not at the crime scene when burglars broke into his Hollywood Hills home on Wednesday night. He was said to be in New York City to film a movie at the time of the raid. A spokesperson from the Los Angeles Police Department named Tenesha Dobine has detailed on the burglary, telling reporters "Yesterday around 5:50 P.M., patrol officers responded to his residence ... in the Hollywood Hills, where a relative informed police that his house had been burglarized. [Bloom] was not at home at the time and [the suspects] had taken an undisclosed amount of cash and jewelry."
An update has just been made public by TMZ. The site claims to have been informed by law enforcements that thieves entered Bloom's house through a window and stole an estimated $500,000 in jewelry, including two expensive watches. Authorities have fingerprinted and photographed the scene. As of press time, investigation is still undergoing and no suspect has been detained.
More Orlando Bloom News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son