Orlando Bloom Comments on Home Burglary
Orlando Bloom breaks his silence on the burglary happened at his Los Angeles home on Wednesday, July 15. On his way entering the mansion, the film star stopped and took time answering questions from a throng of photographers who gathered outside the building. "When you think about the fact that the economy is the way it is, people have lost their homes, their livelihoods, this really isn't a story," Bloom told reporters as being quoted by Radar Online.
"The Lord of the Rings" actor was not at the crime scene when burglars broke into his Hollywood Hills home on Wednesday night. He was said to be in New York City to film a movie at the time of the raid. A spokesperson from the Los Angeles Police Department named Tenesha Dobine has detailed on the burglary, telling reporters "Yesterday around 5:50 P.M., patrol officers responded to his residence ... in the Hollywood Hills, where a relative informed police that his house had been burglarized. [Bloom] was not at home at the time and [the suspects] had taken an undisclosed amount of cash and jewelry."
An update has just been made public by TMZ. The site claims to have been informed by law enforcements that thieves entered Bloom's house through a window and stole an estimated $500,000 in jewelry, including two expensive watches. Authorities have fingerprinted and photographed the scene. As of press time, investigation is still undergoing and no suspect has been detained.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie