Orlando Bloom Comments on Home Burglary
Orlando Bloom breaks his silence on the burglary happened at his Los Angeles home on Wednesday, July 15. On his way entering the mansion, the film star stopped and took time answering questions from a throng of photographers who gathered outside the building. "When you think about the fact that the economy is the way it is, people have lost their homes, their livelihoods, this really isn't a story," Bloom told reporters as being quoted by Radar Online.
"The Lord of the Rings" actor was not at the crime scene when burglars broke into his Hollywood Hills home on Wednesday night. He was said to be in New York City to film a movie at the time of the raid. A spokesperson from the Los Angeles Police Department named Tenesha Dobine has detailed on the burglary, telling reporters "Yesterday around 5:50 P.M., patrol officers responded to his residence ... in the Hollywood Hills, where a relative informed police that his house had been burglarized. [Bloom] was not at home at the time and [the suspects] had taken an undisclosed amount of cash and jewelry."
An update has just been made public by TMZ. The site claims to have been informed by law enforcements that thieves entered Bloom's house through a window and stole an estimated $500,000 in jewelry, including two expensive watches. Authorities have fingerprinted and photographed the scene. As of press time, investigation is still undergoing and no suspect has been detained.
More Orlando Bloom News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?