Wedding Photo of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Unveiled
The wedding picture of celebrity pair, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, who got hitched this past weekend has been unveiled. The photo shows the bride donning peach-and-ivory Reem Acra couture ball gown as she stares into the groom who wears Giorgio Armani outfits.
The shot, which is made public by weekly publication People, witnesses the newlyweds standing close to each other. Jenna is seen putting her left hand on Channing's body, while the actor himself is spotted holding a bouquet of flower on his right hand. Both of them are seen staring at each other's eyes and smiling.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are co-stars in 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. He then proposed to her on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui, presenting her with a ring by Neil Lane.
On July 11, Channing and Jenna made their union official in a wedding ceremony staged on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu. More than 200 guests witnessed the pair exchanging their wedding vows.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked