Wedding Photo of Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Unveiled
The wedding picture of celebrity pair, Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan, who got hitched this past weekend has been unveiled. The photo shows the bride donning peach-and-ivory Reem Acra couture ball gown as she stares into the groom who wears Giorgio Armani outfits.
The shot, which is made public by weekly publication People, witnesses the newlyweds standing close to each other. Jenna is seen putting her left hand on Channing's body, while the actor himself is spotted holding a bouquet of flower on his right hand. Both of them are seen staring at each other's eyes and smiling.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan are co-stars in 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. He then proposed to her on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui, presenting her with a ring by Neil Lane.
On July 11, Channing and Jenna made their union official in a wedding ceremony staged on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards in Malibu. More than 200 guests witnessed the pair exchanging their wedding vows.
More Channing Tatum News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie