Confirmed, 'Bridget Jones 3' in Development
The bouncy girl with granny pants is back. The third movie based on the character created by Helen Fielding, Bridget Jones, is confirmed to be in development under Working Title Films.
Renee Zellweger will reprise the titular role who is now in her 40s. After her engagement to Mark in the second movie, Bridget is said struggling to have a baby before her biological clock ticks out. The story is likely derived from the short columns that Fielding wrote for British newspaper the Independent in 2005.
There is no official title or release date yet for Bridget Jones 3 because the production will not kick off until the end of next year. Variety reports that the project is still in "early stages".
Renee said back in 2007 that should she return for the third movie, then she will be ready to commit. "If it were to happen, then the least of my concerns would be putting the weight on again," she said. "I've said it before: I like it when I look a little more voluptuous."
The latest adventure of Bridget Jones was chronicled in a 2004 movie called "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason". Always searching for true love, Bridget said 'yes' when Mark asked her to marry him. The movie ended with Bridget getting the bouquet when her parents renewed their wedding vows.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'