Channing Tatum Goes Shirtless for GQ
Some pictures showing Channing Tatum baring his flesh for GQ Magazine's August issue have been exposed. The snaps are all featured inside the publication in companion to his cover shot that sees him wearing shirt combined with a tie.
In one of his shirtless photos, Channing is snapped wearing a jeans combined with brown belt. Carrying a big green bag on his right shoulder, he holds a basketball on his left hand and bites sunglasses.
Another picture shows Channing lying on a bed wearing an unbuttoned red top that exposes his muscular chest. He also wears boxer and socks. He is caught on camera covering his face with a hat and placing his right foot on top of a guitar.
"I have a special meal plan that I'm on," the movie hunk tells GQ about undergoing special diet for the photo shoot. "It's pretty much just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites." Channing's shirtless pics and his full interview are all on the August issue of GQ.
More Channing Tatum News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!