Channing Tatum Goes Shirtless for GQ
Some pictures showing Channing Tatum baring his flesh for GQ Magazine's August issue have been exposed. The snaps are all featured inside the publication in companion to his cover shot that sees him wearing shirt combined with a tie.
In one of his shirtless photos, Channing is snapped wearing a jeans combined with brown belt. Carrying a big green bag on his right shoulder, he holds a basketball on his left hand and bites sunglasses.
Another picture shows Channing lying on a bed wearing an unbuttoned red top that exposes his muscular chest. He also wears boxer and socks. He is caught on camera covering his face with a hat and placing his right foot on top of a guitar.
"I have a special meal plan that I'm on," the movie hunk tells GQ about undergoing special diet for the photo shoot. "It's pretty much just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites." Channing's shirtless pics and his full interview are all on the August issue of GQ.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show