Channing Tatum Goes Shirtless for GQ
Some pictures showing Channing Tatum baring his flesh for GQ Magazine's August issue have been exposed. The snaps are all featured inside the publication in companion to his cover shot that sees him wearing shirt combined with a tie.
In one of his shirtless photos, Channing is snapped wearing a jeans combined with brown belt. Carrying a big green bag on his right shoulder, he holds a basketball on his left hand and bites sunglasses.
Another picture shows Channing lying on a bed wearing an unbuttoned red top that exposes his muscular chest. He also wears boxer and socks. He is caught on camera covering his face with a hat and placing his right foot on top of a guitar.
"I have a special meal plan that I'm on," the movie hunk tells GQ about undergoing special diet for the photo shoot. "It's pretty much just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites." Channing's shirtless pics and his full interview are all on the August issue of GQ.
More Channing Tatum News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame