Channing Tatum Goes Shirtless for GQ
Some pictures showing Channing Tatum baring his flesh for GQ Magazine's August issue have been exposed. The snaps are all featured inside the publication in companion to his cover shot that sees him wearing shirt combined with a tie.
In one of his shirtless photos, Channing is snapped wearing a jeans combined with brown belt. Carrying a big green bag on his right shoulder, he holds a basketball on his left hand and bites sunglasses.
Another picture shows Channing lying on a bed wearing an unbuttoned red top that exposes his muscular chest. He also wears boxer and socks. He is caught on camera covering his face with a hat and placing his right foot on top of a guitar.
"I have a special meal plan that I'm on," the movie hunk tells GQ about undergoing special diet for the photo shoot. "It's pretty much just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites." Channing's shirtless pics and his full interview are all on the August issue of GQ.
More Channing Tatum News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding