Channing Tatum Goes Shirtless for GQ
Some pictures showing Channing Tatum baring his flesh for GQ Magazine's August issue have been exposed. The snaps are all featured inside the publication in companion to his cover shot that sees him wearing shirt combined with a tie.
In one of his shirtless photos, Channing is snapped wearing a jeans combined with brown belt. Carrying a big green bag on his right shoulder, he holds a basketball on his left hand and bites sunglasses.
Another picture shows Channing lying on a bed wearing an unbuttoned red top that exposes his muscular chest. He also wears boxer and socks. He is caught on camera covering his face with a hat and placing his right foot on top of a guitar.
"I have a special meal plan that I'm on," the movie hunk tells GQ about undergoing special diet for the photo shoot. "It's pretty much just chicken and broccoli and brown rice. Four times a day. And egg whites." Channing's shirtless pics and his full interview are all on the August issue of GQ.
More Channing Tatum News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'