Ashley Tisdale Shows Off New Tattoo
Disney actress-singer Ashley Tisdale has been caught on camera sporting a new tattoo on her back when she was out and about in Los Angeles with her father Mike Tisdale on Monday afternoon, July 13. The body art is placed on her left back, close to her armpit.
Ashley reportedly got the tattoo at the Shamrock Tattoo shop in Hollywood on Sunday, July 12. Her music video director boyfriend Scott Speer was said accompanying her to the tattoo parlor. Her sister, Jennifer Tisdale, and mother, Lisa Morris, were also in attendance.
A peek of Ashley's tattoo is available on Celebrity Mania. Though so, there has been no word on the meaning of the tattoo.
Ashley Tisdale is currently waiting in anticipation for the release of her new album "Guilty Pleasure". The set will be made available for purchase in North America on July 28. "It's edgier and more mature ... There's a lot of breakup songs from stuff I experienced," said Ashley of the forthcoming record.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'