Ashley Tisdale Shows Off New Tattoo
Disney actress-singer Ashley Tisdale has been caught on camera sporting a new tattoo on her back when she was out and about in Los Angeles with her father Mike Tisdale on Monday afternoon, July 13. The body art is placed on her left back, close to her armpit.
Ashley reportedly got the tattoo at the Shamrock Tattoo shop in Hollywood on Sunday, July 12. Her music video director boyfriend Scott Speer was said accompanying her to the tattoo parlor. Her sister, Jennifer Tisdale, and mother, Lisa Morris, were also in attendance.
A peek of Ashley's tattoo is available on Celebrity Mania. Though so, there has been no word on the meaning of the tattoo.
Ashley Tisdale is currently waiting in anticipation for the release of her new album "Guilty Pleasure". The set will be made available for purchase in North America on July 28. "It's edgier and more mature ... There's a lot of breakup songs from stuff I experienced," said Ashley of the forthcoming record.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'