Ashley Tisdale Shows Off New Tattoo
Disney actress-singer Ashley Tisdale has been caught on camera sporting a new tattoo on her back when she was out and about in Los Angeles with her father Mike Tisdale on Monday afternoon, July 13. The body art is placed on her left back, close to her armpit.
Ashley reportedly got the tattoo at the Shamrock Tattoo shop in Hollywood on Sunday, July 12. Her music video director boyfriend Scott Speer was said accompanying her to the tattoo parlor. Her sister, Jennifer Tisdale, and mother, Lisa Morris, were also in attendance.
A peek of Ashley's tattoo is available on Celebrity Mania. Though so, there has been no word on the meaning of the tattoo.
Ashley Tisdale is currently waiting in anticipation for the release of her new album "Guilty Pleasure". The set will be made available for purchase in North America on July 28. "It's edgier and more mature ... There's a lot of breakup songs from stuff I experienced," said Ashley of the forthcoming record.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami