'A Perfect Getaway' to Come Out Earlier
"A Perfect Getaway" has been rescheduled and it will now make its debut in theaters across the U.S. on August 7. Shock Till You Drop have claimed that their reps at Universal and Rogue Pictures have confirmed the new release date. The current date is one week earlier than the previously announced release date because the Milla Jovovich's upcoming film was supposed to be out on August 14.
Aside from Shock Till You Drop's claim, this new release date for the Universal Pictures upcoming thriller was also announced via "A Perfect Getaway" Facebook page. In the latest post, it is written, "A PERFECT GETAWAY starring Milla Jovovich has a NEW Release Date! Be sure to catch it in theaters FRIDAY AUGUST 7th!!"
"A Perfect Getaway" is an action thriller movie starring Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich as a young couple who celebrates their honeymoon backpacking in a remote beach of Hawaii. Hiking the wild, secluded trails, they believe they've found paradise. But when the pair comes across a group of frightened hikers discussing the horrifying murder of another newlywed couple on the islands, they begin to question whether they should turn back. The movie is directed by David Twohy and most of the scenes were shot in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder