'A Perfect Getaway' to Come Out Earlier
"A Perfect Getaway" has been rescheduled and it will now make its debut in theaters across the U.S. on August 7. Shock Till You Drop have claimed that their reps at Universal and Rogue Pictures have confirmed the new release date. The current date is one week earlier than the previously announced release date because the Milla Jovovich's upcoming film was supposed to be out on August 14.
Aside from Shock Till You Drop's claim, this new release date for the Universal Pictures upcoming thriller was also announced via "A Perfect Getaway" Facebook page. In the latest post, it is written, "A PERFECT GETAWAY starring Milla Jovovich has a NEW Release Date! Be sure to catch it in theaters FRIDAY AUGUST 7th!!"
"A Perfect Getaway" is an action thriller movie starring Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich as a young couple who celebrates their honeymoon backpacking in a remote beach of Hawaii. Hiking the wild, secluded trails, they believe they've found paradise. But when the pair comes across a group of frightened hikers discussing the horrifying murder of another newlywed couple on the islands, they begin to question whether they should turn back. The movie is directed by David Twohy and most of the scenes were shot in Puerto Rico and Hawaii.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game