'Harper's Island' Sticks to One Season
"Harper's Island" got its last round on Saturday, July 11 and talks about a possible second season are quick to erupt. However, an insider told EW that the series will stick to its one-time scenario although CBS has not released any statement regarding the plan.
The show about a murder rampage revealed its second killer in the episode "Gasp". Later on, another episode called "Sigh" aired back to back to reveal a bittersweet ending involving the revelation, and how four out of the twenty five people coming to the island for the wedding, survived.
Even though it was a culminating ending, the show only brought in 3.84 million viewers, a slight victory over "Eli Stone" (2.76 million) and "Kings" (1.64 million). The finale number brought a total average of 4.8 million since its first episode in May. This could be a contributing factor for CBS to weigh on when deciding to renew the show or not.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt