'Harper's Island' Sticks to One Season
"Harper's Island" got its last round on Saturday, July 11 and talks about a possible second season are quick to erupt. However, an insider told EW that the series will stick to its one-time scenario although CBS has not released any statement regarding the plan.
The show about a murder rampage revealed its second killer in the episode "Gasp". Later on, another episode called "Sigh" aired back to back to reveal a bittersweet ending involving the revelation, and how four out of the twenty five people coming to the island for the wedding, survived.
Even though it was a culminating ending, the show only brought in 3.84 million viewers, a slight victory over "Eli Stone" (2.76 million) and "Kings" (1.64 million). The finale number brought a total average of 4.8 million since its first episode in May. This could be a contributing factor for CBS to weigh on when deciding to renew the show or not.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'