'Harper's Island' Sticks to One Season
"Harper's Island" got its last round on Saturday, July 11 and talks about a possible second season are quick to erupt. However, an insider told EW that the series will stick to its one-time scenario although CBS has not released any statement regarding the plan.
The show about a murder rampage revealed its second killer in the episode "Gasp". Later on, another episode called "Sigh" aired back to back to reveal a bittersweet ending involving the revelation, and how four out of the twenty five people coming to the island for the wedding, survived.
Even though it was a culminating ending, the show only brought in 3.84 million viewers, a slight victory over "Eli Stone" (2.76 million) and "Kings" (1.64 million). The finale number brought a total average of 4.8 million since its first episode in May. This could be a contributing factor for CBS to weigh on when deciding to renew the show or not.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard