'Harper's Island' Sticks to One Season
"Harper's Island" got its last round on Saturday, July 11 and talks about a possible second season are quick to erupt. However, an insider told EW that the series will stick to its one-time scenario although CBS has not released any statement regarding the plan.
The show about a murder rampage revealed its second killer in the episode "Gasp". Later on, another episode called "Sigh" aired back to back to reveal a bittersweet ending involving the revelation, and how four out of the twenty five people coming to the island for the wedding, survived.
Even though it was a culminating ending, the show only brought in 3.84 million viewers, a slight victory over "Eli Stone" (2.76 million) and "Kings" (1.64 million). The finale number brought a total average of 4.8 million since its first episode in May. This could be a contributing factor for CBS to weigh on when deciding to renew the show or not.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics