'Harper's Island' Sticks to One Season
"Harper's Island" got its last round on Saturday, July 11 and talks about a possible second season are quick to erupt. However, an insider told EW that the series will stick to its one-time scenario although CBS has not released any statement regarding the plan.
The show about a murder rampage revealed its second killer in the episode "Gasp". Later on, another episode called "Sigh" aired back to back to reveal a bittersweet ending involving the revelation, and how four out of the twenty five people coming to the island for the wedding, survived.
Even though it was a culminating ending, the show only brought in 3.84 million viewers, a slight victory over "Eli Stone" (2.76 million) and "Kings" (1.64 million). The finale number brought a total average of 4.8 million since its first episode in May. This could be a contributing factor for CBS to weigh on when deciding to renew the show or not.
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood