'Wizards of Waverly Place' Preview: Wizards Vs. Vampires
The first part of the vampire saga on "Wizards of Waverly Place" is previewed. Disney Channel will air 4 episodes that welcome a vampire family to the neighborhood, starting with "Wizards vs. Vampires on Waverly Place" that airs Friday, July 24.
When a new sandwich shop (the Late Night Bite) opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter, Juliet. But when his family finds out that they are vampires both parents say they can't date. Bridgit Mendler guest stars as Juliet.
Meanwhile, Alex tries to get rid of Max because of his annoying impressions and tries to send him to a camp, but her plan blows up when Justin finally tells his parents about him and Juliet. In the end, both parents allow them to date each other again.
The other three episodes that involve vampires will be aired in the next few weeks. There will be "Wizards vs. Vampires: Tasty Bites", "Wizards vs. Vampires: Dream Date" and "Wizards & Vampires vs. Zombies" airing on July 31, August 7 and August 14 respectively.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season