'Wizards of Waverly Place' Preview: Wizards Vs. Vampires
The first part of the vampire saga on "Wizards of Waverly Place" is previewed. Disney Channel will air 4 episodes that welcome a vampire family to the neighborhood, starting with "Wizards vs. Vampires on Waverly Place" that airs Friday, July 24.
When a new sandwich shop (the Late Night Bite) opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter, Juliet. But when his family finds out that they are vampires both parents say they can't date. Bridgit Mendler guest stars as Juliet.
Meanwhile, Alex tries to get rid of Max because of his annoying impressions and tries to send him to a camp, but her plan blows up when Justin finally tells his parents about him and Juliet. In the end, both parents allow them to date each other again.
The other three episodes that involve vampires will be aired in the next few weeks. There will be "Wizards vs. Vampires: Tasty Bites", "Wizards vs. Vampires: Dream Date" and "Wizards & Vampires vs. Zombies" airing on July 31, August 7 and August 14 respectively.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'