'Wizards of Waverly Place' Preview: Wizards Vs. Vampires
The first part of the vampire saga on "Wizards of Waverly Place" is previewed. Disney Channel will air 4 episodes that welcome a vampire family to the neighborhood, starting with "Wizards vs. Vampires on Waverly Place" that airs Friday, July 24.
When a new sandwich shop (the Late Night Bite) opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter, Juliet. But when his family finds out that they are vampires both parents say they can't date. Bridgit Mendler guest stars as Juliet.
Meanwhile, Alex tries to get rid of Max because of his annoying impressions and tries to send him to a camp, but her plan blows up when Justin finally tells his parents about him and Juliet. In the end, both parents allow them to date each other again.
The other three episodes that involve vampires will be aired in the next few weeks. There will be "Wizards vs. Vampires: Tasty Bites", "Wizards vs. Vampires: Dream Date" and "Wizards & Vampires vs. Zombies" airing on July 31, August 7 and August 14 respectively.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'