'Wizards of Waverly Place' Preview: Wizards Vs. Vampires
The first part of the vampire saga on "Wizards of Waverly Place" is previewed. Disney Channel will air 4 episodes that welcome a vampire family to the neighborhood, starting with "Wizards vs. Vampires on Waverly Place" that airs Friday, July 24.
When a new sandwich shop (the Late Night Bite) opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter, Juliet. But when his family finds out that they are vampires both parents say they can't date. Bridgit Mendler guest stars as Juliet.
Meanwhile, Alex tries to get rid of Max because of his annoying impressions and tries to send him to a camp, but her plan blows up when Justin finally tells his parents about him and Juliet. In the end, both parents allow them to date each other again.
The other three episodes that involve vampires will be aired in the next few weeks. There will be "Wizards vs. Vampires: Tasty Bites", "Wizards vs. Vampires: Dream Date" and "Wizards & Vampires vs. Zombies" airing on July 31, August 7 and August 14 respectively.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'