Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Get Hitched
"Step Up" co-stars Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have walked down the aisle Saturday, July 11 in Malibu. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of more than 200 guests who attended their nuptials held on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards, the same venue where fellow celebs Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel got married in January.
The bride, as reported by US Weekly, donned a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long veil. The groom, meanwhile, wore a basic black suit. "Entourage" star Emmanuelle Chriqui served as Jenna's maid of honor. Lending a helping hand as the bridesmaids were Channing's sister Paige and actress Haylie Duff, all of whom wore light pink dresses.
"Step Up" franchise producer Adam Shankman was seen attending the wedding and he was quick to tweet, "It was unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so proud to have introduced them." Channing and Jenna left the ceremony hand-in-hand.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan first met on the set of their 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. Channing proposed to Jenna on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui. He reportedly presented her with a ring by Neil Lane.
More Channing Tatum News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance