Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Get Hitched
"Step Up" co-stars Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have walked down the aisle Saturday, July 11 in Malibu. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of more than 200 guests who attended their nuptials held on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards, the same venue where fellow celebs Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel got married in January.
The bride, as reported by US Weekly, donned a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long veil. The groom, meanwhile, wore a basic black suit. "Entourage" star Emmanuelle Chriqui served as Jenna's maid of honor. Lending a helping hand as the bridesmaids were Channing's sister Paige and actress Haylie Duff, all of whom wore light pink dresses.
"Step Up" franchise producer Adam Shankman was seen attending the wedding and he was quick to tweet, "It was unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so proud to have introduced them." Channing and Jenna left the ceremony hand-in-hand.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan first met on the set of their 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. Channing proposed to Jenna on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui. He reportedly presented her with a ring by Neil Lane.
More Channing Tatum News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'