Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Get Hitched
"Step Up" co-stars Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have walked down the aisle Saturday, July 11 in Malibu. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of more than 200 guests who attended their nuptials held on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards, the same venue where fellow celebs Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel got married in January.
The bride, as reported by US Weekly, donned a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long veil. The groom, meanwhile, wore a basic black suit. "Entourage" star Emmanuelle Chriqui served as Jenna's maid of honor. Lending a helping hand as the bridesmaids were Channing's sister Paige and actress Haylie Duff, all of whom wore light pink dresses.
"Step Up" franchise producer Adam Shankman was seen attending the wedding and he was quick to tweet, "It was unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so proud to have introduced them." Channing and Jenna left the ceremony hand-in-hand.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan first met on the set of their 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. Channing proposed to Jenna on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui. He reportedly presented her with a ring by Neil Lane.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked