Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Get Hitched
"Step Up" co-stars Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan have walked down the aisle Saturday, July 11 in Malibu. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of more than 200 guests who attended their nuptials held on the grounds of Church Estates Vineyards, the same venue where fellow celebs Stacy Ferguson and Josh Duhamel got married in January.
The bride, as reported by US Weekly, donned a white strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline and a long veil. The groom, meanwhile, wore a basic black suit. "Entourage" star Emmanuelle Chriqui served as Jenna's maid of honor. Lending a helping hand as the bridesmaids were Channing's sister Paige and actress Haylie Duff, all of whom wore light pink dresses.
"Step Up" franchise producer Adam Shankman was seen attending the wedding and he was quick to tweet, "It was unbelievably beautiful, and I'm so proud to have introduced them." Channing and Jenna left the ceremony hand-in-hand.
Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan first met on the set of their 2006 film "Step Up". They started dating after the film wrapped. Channing proposed to Jenna on September 5, 2008 while they were in Maui. He reportedly presented her with a ring by Neil Lane.
More Channing Tatum News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign