Camilla Belle Doesn't Drink Alcohol
Notwithstanding her celebrity status, Camilla Belle admits she doesn't live the Hollywood life, which is often associated with drinking alcohol and partying. "I don't take part in it. Obviously I'll go to events but very rarely. It's usually a friend's premiere or an event where I have a relationship with a designer; it's always for a reason," she tells The Independent. "I don't go out just to go out which I think makes a big difference. I'm not showing up just to show my face."
The 22-year-old actress goes on detailing, "I've been to some of those Hollywood clubs with my friends, but we just show up and we're like, 'OK, this is what it is! Great!' and then we leave." She then adds, "I don't even drink alcohol. It's pretty much sparkling water. I've never been a big drinker."
In addition to addressing the wild Hollywood lifestyle, Camilla opens up about being envied by many girls for becoming Joe Jonas' leading lady. Asked about how she feels toward her haters, she says, "Well, I don't know, you can't help what people say or what people write. People are going to say what they want to say. I am just living my life and I'm perfectly happy."
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host