Camilla Belle Doesn't Drink Alcohol
Notwithstanding her celebrity status, Camilla Belle admits she doesn't live the Hollywood life, which is often associated with drinking alcohol and partying. "I don't take part in it. Obviously I'll go to events but very rarely. It's usually a friend's premiere or an event where I have a relationship with a designer; it's always for a reason," she tells The Independent. "I don't go out just to go out which I think makes a big difference. I'm not showing up just to show my face."
The 22-year-old actress goes on detailing, "I've been to some of those Hollywood clubs with my friends, but we just show up and we're like, 'OK, this is what it is! Great!' and then we leave." She then adds, "I don't even drink alcohol. It's pretty much sparkling water. I've never been a big drinker."
In addition to addressing the wild Hollywood lifestyle, Camilla opens up about being envied by many girls for becoming Joe Jonas' leading lady. Asked about how she feels toward her haters, she says, "Well, I don't know, you can't help what people say or what people write. People are going to say what they want to say. I am just living my life and I'm perfectly happy."
More Camilla Belle News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer