Camilla Belle Doesn't Drink Alcohol
Notwithstanding her celebrity status, Camilla Belle admits she doesn't live the Hollywood life, which is often associated with drinking alcohol and partying. "I don't take part in it. Obviously I'll go to events but very rarely. It's usually a friend's premiere or an event where I have a relationship with a designer; it's always for a reason," she tells The Independent. "I don't go out just to go out which I think makes a big difference. I'm not showing up just to show my face."
The 22-year-old actress goes on detailing, "I've been to some of those Hollywood clubs with my friends, but we just show up and we're like, 'OK, this is what it is! Great!' and then we leave." She then adds, "I don't even drink alcohol. It's pretty much sparkling water. I've never been a big drinker."
In addition to addressing the wild Hollywood lifestyle, Camilla opens up about being envied by many girls for becoming Joe Jonas' leading lady. Asked about how she feels toward her haters, she says, "Well, I don't know, you can't help what people say or what people write. People are going to say what they want to say. I am just living my life and I'm perfectly happy."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash