Camilla Belle Doesn't Drink Alcohol
Notwithstanding her celebrity status, Camilla Belle admits she doesn't live the Hollywood life, which is often associated with drinking alcohol and partying. "I don't take part in it. Obviously I'll go to events but very rarely. It's usually a friend's premiere or an event where I have a relationship with a designer; it's always for a reason," she tells The Independent. "I don't go out just to go out which I think makes a big difference. I'm not showing up just to show my face."
The 22-year-old actress goes on detailing, "I've been to some of those Hollywood clubs with my friends, but we just show up and we're like, 'OK, this is what it is! Great!' and then we leave." She then adds, "I don't even drink alcohol. It's pretty much sparkling water. I've never been a big drinker."
In addition to addressing the wild Hollywood lifestyle, Camilla opens up about being envied by many girls for becoming Joe Jonas' leading lady. Asked about how she feels toward her haters, she says, "Well, I don't know, you can't help what people say or what people write. People are going to say what they want to say. I am just living my life and I'm perfectly happy."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board