Maino Debuts 'Million Bucks' Music Video Feat. Swizz Beatz
Maino appears alongside his collaborator Swizz Beatz in a music video for his single titled "Million Bucks". After being captured rapping in a moving car loaded with white-masked guys and bags full of cash, Maino is seen throwing off the money to those attending his party.
Beside having Swizz as a cameo, the video also features appearances from Red Cafe, Lil' Mama, Uncle Murda and Grafh. The video is directed by Edwin Decena and filmed in Brooklyn, New York.
"Million Bucks" is taken from Maino's first studio album "If Tomorrow Comes ..." which has been dropped in U.S. on June 30. "It's a song about trying to spread love in the hood and giving back so I made it more or less like that," the rapper said in an interview with SOHH.
Maino's "Million Bucks" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival