AnnaLynne McCord Wants Rumer Willis' Lips on '90210'
The lesbian storyline on "90210" may involve AnnaLynne McCord's Naomi Clark. The actress has projected her desire to try on the same sex relationship with Rumer Willis on-screen, saying that she is a big fan of Rumer's mom, Demi Moore.
Rumer recently was signed to the drama series as a lesbian student named Gia. "[I'm] very happy to have her, I have met [Rumer] once or twice and she is very sweet," AnnaLynne told Access Hollywood. "I think she's awesome and obviously, you know, I kind of have a girl crush on her mom so its good to have her."
AnnaLynne suggests a plot that will make Naomi crossing path with Gia. "This is what I foresee," she told E!. "Naomi gets drunk, and she gets a little crazy. Liam's watching. Naomi wants to experiment. And then a little lip-on-lip action with Rumer Willis can't hurt anybody, right?" She added, "How fabulous would that be. They totally need to make it happen!"
Gia is described as "Punky, cute, lesbian. Not afraid to speak her mind. A little bit of a spitfire." She works on the school's newspaper with Navid, Silver and Adrianna.
"90210" kicks off the second season on September 8 as the lead-in to new series "Melrose Place".
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'