AnnaLynne McCord Wants Rumer Willis' Lips on '90210'
The lesbian storyline on "90210" may involve AnnaLynne McCord's Naomi Clark. The actress has projected her desire to try on the same sex relationship with Rumer Willis on-screen, saying that she is a big fan of Rumer's mom, Demi Moore.
Rumer recently was signed to the drama series as a lesbian student named Gia. "[I'm] very happy to have her, I have met [Rumer] once or twice and she is very sweet," AnnaLynne told Access Hollywood. "I think she's awesome and obviously, you know, I kind of have a girl crush on her mom so its good to have her."
AnnaLynne suggests a plot that will make Naomi crossing path with Gia. "This is what I foresee," she told E!. "Naomi gets drunk, and she gets a little crazy. Liam's watching. Naomi wants to experiment. And then a little lip-on-lip action with Rumer Willis can't hurt anybody, right?" She added, "How fabulous would that be. They totally need to make it happen!"
Gia is described as "Punky, cute, lesbian. Not afraid to speak her mind. A little bit of a spitfire." She works on the school's newspaper with Navid, Silver and Adrianna.
"90210" kicks off the second season on September 8 as the lead-in to new series "Melrose Place".
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie