AnnaLynne McCord Wants Rumer Willis' Lips on '90210'
The lesbian storyline on "90210" may involve AnnaLynne McCord's Naomi Clark. The actress has projected her desire to try on the same sex relationship with Rumer Willis on-screen, saying that she is a big fan of Rumer's mom, Demi Moore.
Rumer recently was signed to the drama series as a lesbian student named Gia. "[I'm] very happy to have her, I have met [Rumer] once or twice and she is very sweet," AnnaLynne told Access Hollywood. "I think she's awesome and obviously, you know, I kind of have a girl crush on her mom so its good to have her."
AnnaLynne suggests a plot that will make Naomi crossing path with Gia. "This is what I foresee," she told E!. "Naomi gets drunk, and she gets a little crazy. Liam's watching. Naomi wants to experiment. And then a little lip-on-lip action with Rumer Willis can't hurt anybody, right?" She added, "How fabulous would that be. They totally need to make it happen!"
Gia is described as "Punky, cute, lesbian. Not afraid to speak her mind. A little bit of a spitfire." She works on the school's newspaper with Navid, Silver and Adrianna.
"90210" kicks off the second season on September 8 as the lead-in to new series "Melrose Place".
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio