Video: Hip-Hop Artist Drake Stars in Condom Ad
A newcomer in hip-hop music industry, Drake lends his famous face and celebrity status to star in an advertisement promoting Stay Strapped Condoms. With hip-hop music playing in the background, he is seen in the ad informing fans of the importance of using protection when having sex.
"Yo what's going on man," says Drake in the 30-second campaign "This is your boy Drake and I'm out in the H-Town. You already know. Get informed, not infected. Use strapped condoms and save lives. I approve this message. Yeah."
Drake, whose birth name is Aubrey Drake Graham, earns his fame with single "Best I Ever Had" off his third mixtape "So Far Gone". Confirmed to have signed a deal with Cash Money/Universal/Motown, he plans to release his official debut album, "Thank Me Later," in late 2009, and has confirmed collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z, Danny! and Lil Wayne. Besides, he also writes songs for Rihanna's new album.
More Drake News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?