Video: Hip-Hop Artist Drake Stars in Condom Ad
A newcomer in hip-hop music industry, Drake lends his famous face and celebrity status to star in an advertisement promoting Stay Strapped Condoms. With hip-hop music playing in the background, he is seen in the ad informing fans of the importance of using protection when having sex.
"Yo what's going on man," says Drake in the 30-second campaign "This is your boy Drake and I'm out in the H-Town. You already know. Get informed, not infected. Use strapped condoms and save lives. I approve this message. Yeah."
Drake, whose birth name is Aubrey Drake Graham, earns his fame with single "Best I Ever Had" off his third mixtape "So Far Gone". Confirmed to have signed a deal with Cash Money/Universal/Motown, he plans to release his official debut album, "Thank Me Later," in late 2009, and has confirmed collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z, Danny! and Lil Wayne. Besides, he also writes songs for Rihanna's new album.
More Drake News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'