Video: Hip-Hop Artist Drake Stars in Condom Ad
A newcomer in hip-hop music industry, Drake lends his famous face and celebrity status to star in an advertisement promoting Stay Strapped Condoms. With hip-hop music playing in the background, he is seen in the ad informing fans of the importance of using protection when having sex.
"Yo what's going on man," says Drake in the 30-second campaign "This is your boy Drake and I'm out in the H-Town. You already know. Get informed, not infected. Use strapped condoms and save lives. I approve this message. Yeah."
Drake, whose birth name is Aubrey Drake Graham, earns his fame with single "Best I Ever Had" off his third mixtape "So Far Gone". Confirmed to have signed a deal with Cash Money/Universal/Motown, he plans to release his official debut album, "Thank Me Later," in late 2009, and has confirmed collaborations with the likes of Kanye West, Jay-Z, Danny! and Lil Wayne. Besides, he also writes songs for Rihanna's new album.
More Drake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'