Clip From 'Dollhouse' Un-aired Episode: 'Epitaph One'
The un-aired 13th episode of "Dollhouse" which creator Joss Whedon described as "spectacular", "special", "very different" and "very funky" is teased through a clip. Called "Epitaph One", the episode has Felicia Day guest starring as a post-apocalyptic character named Mag, 30 years in the future.
"Epitaph One" was produced as an extra episode after FOX scrapped the pilot from being aired because 20th Century Fox the studio has set a deal that the DVD and Blu-Ray will contain 13 episodes. The full streaming of the episode will be available when Fox releases it on July 28.
However, fans who will attend the San Diego Comic Con this year will be able to see it earlier during the series' panel on July 24. Joss and star Eliza Dushku will be in attendance to hold "a no-holds-barred Q and A about what they have planned for Season 2" at Ballroom 20 starting 4 P.M.
On another news, the premiere of season 2 is delayed because the push is expected to give room for more shooting. Instead of coming September 18 as scheduled, "Dollhouse" will now return September 25. FOX will re-air the season premiere of "Glee" to fill the September 18 slot.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video