Clip From 'Dollhouse' Un-aired Episode: 'Epitaph One'
The un-aired 13th episode of "Dollhouse" which creator Joss Whedon described as "spectacular", "special", "very different" and "very funky" is teased through a clip. Called "Epitaph One", the episode has Felicia Day guest starring as a post-apocalyptic character named Mag, 30 years in the future.
"Epitaph One" was produced as an extra episode after FOX scrapped the pilot from being aired because 20th Century Fox the studio has set a deal that the DVD and Blu-Ray will contain 13 episodes. The full streaming of the episode will be available when Fox releases it on July 28.
However, fans who will attend the San Diego Comic Con this year will be able to see it earlier during the series' panel on July 24. Joss and star Eliza Dushku will be in attendance to hold "a no-holds-barred Q and A about what they have planned for Season 2" at Ballroom 20 starting 4 P.M.
On another news, the premiere of season 2 is delayed because the push is expected to give room for more shooting. Instead of coming September 18 as scheduled, "Dollhouse" will now return September 25. FOX will re-air the season premiere of "Glee" to fill the September 18 slot.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars