Promos of 'Parenthood', 'Trauma' and 'Community'
NBC has begun promoting its new Fall series, releasing the previews at the end of re-run shows. "Parenthood", "Trauma" and "Community" are three fresh filler shows which the network added to replace "Medium", "My Name is Earl", "Kings" and "Knight Rider".
"Parenthood" is a drama starring Peter Krause ("Six Feet Under"). It follows the Braverman family which consists of a financially strapped single mother named Sarah, her opinionated father and strong mother, as well as her three siblings who are all struggling with issues of their own. The drama is to premiere on Wednesday, September 23 at 8/7c.
"Trauma" is a medical drama starring Derek Luke ("Notorious"). Like an adrenaline shot to the heart, "Trauma" is an intense, action-packed look at one of the most dangerous medical professions in the world: first responder paramedics. It premieres Monday, September 28 after the season premiere of "Heroes".
"Community" meanwhile, is the drama comedy starring Chevy Chase ("Chuck"). Within Greendale Community College, "Community" focuses on a band of misfits, at the center of which is a fast-talkin' lawyer whose degree has been revoked, who form a study group and end up learning a lot more about themselves than they do about their course work. "Community" is the NBC show that has the latest premiere (Thursday, October 8).
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos