Promos of 'Parenthood', 'Trauma' and 'Community'
NBC has begun promoting its new Fall series, releasing the previews at the end of re-run shows. "Parenthood", "Trauma" and "Community" are three fresh filler shows which the network added to replace "Medium", "My Name is Earl", "Kings" and "Knight Rider".
"Parenthood" is a drama starring Peter Krause ("Six Feet Under"). It follows the Braverman family which consists of a financially strapped single mother named Sarah, her opinionated father and strong mother, as well as her three siblings who are all struggling with issues of their own. The drama is to premiere on Wednesday, September 23 at 8/7c.
"Trauma" is a medical drama starring Derek Luke ("Notorious"). Like an adrenaline shot to the heart, "Trauma" is an intense, action-packed look at one of the most dangerous medical professions in the world: first responder paramedics. It premieres Monday, September 28 after the season premiere of "Heroes".
"Community" meanwhile, is the drama comedy starring Chevy Chase ("Chuck"). Within Greendale Community College, "Community" focuses on a band of misfits, at the center of which is a fast-talkin' lawyer whose degree has been revoked, who form a study group and end up learning a lot more about themselves than they do about their course work. "Community" is the NBC show that has the latest premiere (Thursday, October 8).
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'