Promos of 'Parenthood', 'Trauma' and 'Community'
NBC has begun promoting its new Fall series, releasing the previews at the end of re-run shows. "Parenthood", "Trauma" and "Community" are three fresh filler shows which the network added to replace "Medium", "My Name is Earl", "Kings" and "Knight Rider".
"Parenthood" is a drama starring Peter Krause ("Six Feet Under"). It follows the Braverman family which consists of a financially strapped single mother named Sarah, her opinionated father and strong mother, as well as her three siblings who are all struggling with issues of their own. The drama is to premiere on Wednesday, September 23 at 8/7c.
"Trauma" is a medical drama starring Derek Luke ("Notorious"). Like an adrenaline shot to the heart, "Trauma" is an intense, action-packed look at one of the most dangerous medical professions in the world: first responder paramedics. It premieres Monday, September 28 after the season premiere of "Heroes".
"Community" meanwhile, is the drama comedy starring Chevy Chase ("Chuck"). Within Greendale Community College, "Community" focuses on a band of misfits, at the center of which is a fast-talkin' lawyer whose degree has been revoked, who form a study group and end up learning a lot more about themselves than they do about their course work. "Community" is the NBC show that has the latest premiere (Thursday, October 8).
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo