Preview of 'Mental' 1.07: Obsessively Yours
Mimi has an addiction to sex and Jack falls into victim. On Friday, July 10, "Mental" will be back with an episode called "Obsessively Yours" where Jack and Veronica try to dissuade a patient from having a risky brain surgery.
When Veronica's former patient Craig returns to Wharton Memorial, Veronica finds his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Tourette's syndrome have advanced and become worse than ever. When Craig's wife, Mimi, pushes for an invasive, unproven brain surgery to treat his condition rather than have him undergo therapy in the mental ward again, Jack and Veronica become skeptical of her wishes.
As they attempt to dissuade Mimi from moving forward with Craig's operation, the team discovers Mimi may have some serious issues of her own. Meanwhile, Jack becomes infatuated with a neurosurgeon named Zan, and the rest of the team questions their own love lives.
Rob LaBelle guest stars as Craig, Nina Siemaszko guest stars as Mimi and Jaime Ray Newman guest stars as Zan.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'