Holly Madison and Criss Angel Not Back On, Rep Confirms
A representative for Holly Madison has put the brake on report of her rekindling romance with ex-boyfriend, illusionist Criss Angel. "There is no truth whatsoever to the story that she is back with Criss. Not sure where it came from or why but they haven't been in contact for months," the rep tells Hollyscoop.
On July 1, Star Magazine reported Holly began seeing Criss again ever since she moved to Sin City earlier this summer to replace Melanie Brown and Kelly Monaco as the new star of the famed "Peepshow" at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Criss was also said performing at the same venue.
Strengthening the claim, the publication also quoted an unnamed source as confirming, "Holly still had feelings for Criss, so around mid-June she gave him a call. She was thrilled when he asked to meet for drinks. They've seen each other a few times since!" No direct comment has been made by either Holly or Criss though.
Holly Madison began dating Criss Angel in October 2008 shortly after she split from much older lover Hugh Hefner. In February this year, they were reported breaking up despite the fact that they have met each other's parents.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl