Holly Madison and Criss Angel Not Back On, Rep Confirms
A representative for Holly Madison has put the brake on report of her rekindling romance with ex-boyfriend, illusionist Criss Angel. "There is no truth whatsoever to the story that she is back with Criss. Not sure where it came from or why but they haven't been in contact for months," the rep tells Hollyscoop.
On July 1, Star Magazine reported Holly began seeing Criss again ever since she moved to Sin City earlier this summer to replace Melanie Brown and Kelly Monaco as the new star of the famed "Peepshow" at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino. Criss was also said performing at the same venue.
Strengthening the claim, the publication also quoted an unnamed source as confirming, "Holly still had feelings for Criss, so around mid-June she gave him a call. She was thrilled when he asked to meet for drinks. They've seen each other a few times since!" No direct comment has been made by either Holly or Criss though.
Holly Madison began dating Criss Angel in October 2008 shortly after she split from much older lover Hugh Hefner. In February this year, they were reported breaking up despite the fact that they have met each other's parents.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd