Disney Channel's Summer of Stars Promo for July
Disney Channel's Summer of Stars program continues in July. The new promo for the seasonal event reveals what TV shows will be coming on screen this month, and which movies are getting its TV screening.
Coming this Saturday as part of the movie night is Oscar-winning animated film "Happy Feet". Disney's Original Movie "Another Cinderella Story" which is starring Selena Gomez will take over on July 11. TV series "Sonny with a Chance", "J.O.N.A.S!", "Hannah Montana", "Wizards of Waverly Place" as well as "Phineas and Ferb" will come up with new episodes throughout the month.
Disney is also preserving special events at certain dates. On July 5, "Hannah Montana: Crushaton" will be the lead-in to a one-hour event called "He Could Be the One". Welcoming back Cody Linley as Miley Stewart's love interest, the episode sees Miley trying to tell Robby that she is dating Jake Ryan again. Miley then tries to make her dad be thankful for Jake, and she pretends to date her bad boy band mate Jesse.
On July 17, there will be a 90 minutes crossover event of "Wizards", "Hannah" and "The Suite Life on Deck". Starting at 8/7c, "Wizards on Deck with Hannah Montana" will show the stars of the three series coming on board SS Tipton for a holiday cruise.
On July 24, "Wizards" will have a four-part saga where the Wizards family are battling the Vampires. When a new sandwich shop opens in Waverly Place, Justin falls in love with the owner's daughter. But when his family finds out that they are vampires all four parents say they can't date.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign