Michael Jackson's Funeral Reportedly Set for July 7
New report has just surfaced by the hour that funeral for Michael Jackson is planned to be held next Tuesday, July 7 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The Hollywood Reporter which breaks the news claims in a report on its site that the affair will be kicked off at 10 A.M.
And though there has been no official confirmation just yet from Michael's camp, sources say AEG Live, which owns the Staples Center and the adjacent Nokia Theatre, will use both facilities and the surrounding plaza for the memorial service. Greater than that, gigantic screens will be placed outside the location in order to enable fans who can't get inside the venue to follow the funeral. Details on how ticketing will be handled also haven't been disclosed.
Michael Jackson has been dominating media headlines ever since he was pronounced dead on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The Staples Center is the venue where Michael spent his final night, rehearsing for his upcoming London concerts, right up until midnight on June 24.
More Michael Jackson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group