Michael Jackson's Funeral Reportedly Set for July 7
New report has just surfaced by the hour that funeral for Michael Jackson is planned to be held next Tuesday, July 7 at Staples Center in Los Angeles. The Hollywood Reporter which breaks the news claims in a report on its site that the affair will be kicked off at 10 A.M.
And though there has been no official confirmation just yet from Michael's camp, sources say AEG Live, which owns the Staples Center and the adjacent Nokia Theatre, will use both facilities and the surrounding plaza for the memorial service. Greater than that, gigantic screens will be placed outside the location in order to enable fans who can't get inside the venue to follow the funeral. Details on how ticketing will be handled also haven't been disclosed.
Michael Jackson has been dominating media headlines ever since he was pronounced dead on June 25 after suffering from cardiac arrest. The Staples Center is the venue where Michael spent his final night, rehearsing for his upcoming London concerts, right up until midnight on June 24.
More Michael Jackson News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?