'Nip/Tuck' Returns Earlier on FX Network
Three of FX Network's original series have received a premiere schedule, and the biggest surprise comes from "Nip/Tuck". The series about L.A. plastic surgeons will be back in October this year instead of the previously indicated 2010 slate. However, the sixth season is still split into two parts with the second one, which is also the final season, expected to air next year. The penultimate season consists of 10 episodes but FX has not landed any date for them.
FX, nevertheless, has more specific dates for "Sons of Anarchy" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". The former will commence the second season on September 8 and will air regularly on Tuesdays at 10/9c. The latter, meanwhile, arrives for a fifth season on Thursday, September 17 and later takes the regular slot at 10/9c.
FX is planning to develop a new comedy series to be paired with "Sunny". Another drama series is also within their scheme, but it will be reserved for 2010. In the meantime, "Damages" is set to return in January 2010 and "Rescue Me" is scheduled to open a new season in June 2010.
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Seen for the First Time Since Military Enlistment - See the Pic
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Bum in Thong Bikini - See the Racy Pic
- Lily Collins Shares Cute Throwback Pic and Fans Just Can't Handle It
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 12 First Look: Tyra Banks Makes Debut as New Host
- PSY Proves He Hasn't Changed at All as He Shares Funny Childhood Photo
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Ample Cleavage as She Cuddles Up to Bryan Tanaka
- Paris Hilton Gushes Over Romance With Chris Zylka: 'I'm in a Serious Relationship'
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz