'Nip/Tuck' Returns Earlier on FX Network
Three of FX Network's original series have received a premiere schedule, and the biggest surprise comes from "Nip/Tuck". The series about L.A. plastic surgeons will be back in October this year instead of the previously indicated 2010 slate. However, the sixth season is still split into two parts with the second one, which is also the final season, expected to air next year. The penultimate season consists of 10 episodes but FX has not landed any date for them.
FX, nevertheless, has more specific dates for "Sons of Anarchy" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". The former will commence the second season on September 8 and will air regularly on Tuesdays at 10/9c. The latter, meanwhile, arrives for a fifth season on Thursday, September 17 and later takes the regular slot at 10/9c.
FX is planning to develop a new comedy series to be paired with "Sunny". Another drama series is also within their scheme, but it will be reserved for 2010. In the meantime, "Damages" is set to return in January 2010 and "Rescue Me" is scheduled to open a new season in June 2010.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story