'Nip/Tuck' Returns Earlier on FX Network
Three of FX Network's original series have received a premiere schedule, and the biggest surprise comes from "Nip/Tuck". The series about L.A. plastic surgeons will be back in October this year instead of the previously indicated 2010 slate. However, the sixth season is still split into two parts with the second one, which is also the final season, expected to air next year. The penultimate season consists of 10 episodes but FX has not landed any date for them.
FX, nevertheless, has more specific dates for "Sons of Anarchy" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". The former will commence the second season on September 8 and will air regularly on Tuesdays at 10/9c. The latter, meanwhile, arrives for a fifth season on Thursday, September 17 and later takes the regular slot at 10/9c.
FX is planning to develop a new comedy series to be paired with "Sunny". Another drama series is also within their scheme, but it will be reserved for 2010. In the meantime, "Damages" is set to return in January 2010 and "Rescue Me" is scheduled to open a new season in June 2010.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius