'Nip/Tuck' Returns Earlier on FX Network
Three of FX Network's original series have received a premiere schedule, and the biggest surprise comes from "Nip/Tuck". The series about L.A. plastic surgeons will be back in October this year instead of the previously indicated 2010 slate. However, the sixth season is still split into two parts with the second one, which is also the final season, expected to air next year. The penultimate season consists of 10 episodes but FX has not landed any date for them.
FX, nevertheless, has more specific dates for "Sons of Anarchy" and "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". The former will commence the second season on September 8 and will air regularly on Tuesdays at 10/9c. The latter, meanwhile, arrives for a fifth season on Thursday, September 17 and later takes the regular slot at 10/9c.
FX is planning to develop a new comedy series to be paired with "Sunny". Another drama series is also within their scheme, but it will be reserved for 2010. In the meantime, "Damages" is set to return in January 2010 and "Rescue Me" is scheduled to open a new season in June 2010.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival