Miley Cyrus' 'Mixed Up' Music Video From 'Hannah Montana'
Miley Cyrus' music video filmed to support "Mixed Up", one of "Hannah Montana" soundtracks, has made its way out. It shows her as Hannah Montana taking the stage and performing the song in front of her fans during an indoor concert. She is seen sitting on a high chair during the set.
Miley Cyrus will be touring with band Metro Station, in which her half-brother Trace Cyrus serves as a guitarist/vocalist, this fall. She will kick off the roadshow in Portland on September 14. After hitting around 45 major cities across United States, she will wrap up the tour in Miami on December 2. To obtain more info about her forthcoming shows, concertgoers can visit her MySpace.
As for "Hannah Montana", the TV series' next episode will be titled "He Could Be the One", and is going to be televised on July 5. Guest stars at the one-hour show are Brooke Shields, Cody Linley and Malese Jow.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups