Details of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Weekend Wedding
It's official, Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson are now husband and wife. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills on Saturday, June 27. Her former boyfriend, Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, and best female friend Bridget Marquardt were among the attendees.
Kendra's brother Colin walked her down the aisle at around 6:45 P.M. The bride wore a white wedding dress and was spotted sporting more than $100,000 worth of platinum jewelry by Michael Barin, including drop earrings, a pendant and bracelet. The groom, meanwhile, also wore white outfits. Both of them exchanged vows on the mansion's front lawn, where there were white rose petals and flower wreaths decorating the aisle.
"Watching Colin walk Kendra down the aisle was really emotional and beautiful," said the bride's mom, Patty Wilkinson. "She looked breathtaking." As for Hugh, he commented, "I could not be more delighted. This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth."
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, who is a Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver, announced their engagement last November. Then, the following month they made public their wedding plans. Earlier this month, the pair publicly confirmed that they are expecting their first child, which is expected to be born December later this year.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill