Details of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Weekend Wedding
It's official, Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson are now husband and wife. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills on Saturday, June 27. Her former boyfriend, Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, and best female friend Bridget Marquardt were among the attendees.
Kendra's brother Colin walked her down the aisle at around 6:45 P.M. The bride wore a white wedding dress and was spotted sporting more than $100,000 worth of platinum jewelry by Michael Barin, including drop earrings, a pendant and bracelet. The groom, meanwhile, also wore white outfits. Both of them exchanged vows on the mansion's front lawn, where there were white rose petals and flower wreaths decorating the aisle.
"Watching Colin walk Kendra down the aisle was really emotional and beautiful," said the bride's mom, Patty Wilkinson. "She looked breathtaking." As for Hugh, he commented, "I could not be more delighted. This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth."
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, who is a Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver, announced their engagement last November. Then, the following month they made public their wedding plans. Earlier this month, the pair publicly confirmed that they are expecting their first child, which is expected to be born December later this year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce