Details of Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett's Weekend Wedding
It's official, Hank Baskett and Kendra Wilkinson are now husband and wife. The pair exchanged wedding vows in front of a reported 500 guests in a ceremony held at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles' exclusive Holmby Hills on Saturday, June 27. Her former boyfriend, Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, and best female friend Bridget Marquardt were among the attendees.
Kendra's brother Colin walked her down the aisle at around 6:45 P.M. The bride wore a white wedding dress and was spotted sporting more than $100,000 worth of platinum jewelry by Michael Barin, including drop earrings, a pendant and bracelet. The groom, meanwhile, also wore white outfits. Both of them exchanged vows on the mansion's front lawn, where there were white rose petals and flower wreaths decorating the aisle.
"Watching Colin walk Kendra down the aisle was really emotional and beautiful," said the bride's mom, Patty Wilkinson. "She looked breathtaking." As for Hugh, he commented, "I could not be more delighted. This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth."
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett, who is a Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver, announced their engagement last November. Then, the following month they made public their wedding plans. Earlier this month, the pair publicly confirmed that they are expecting their first child, which is expected to be born December later this year.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March