1st Season Finale Preview of 'Harper's Island'
The June 27 episode of "Harper's Island" was one bloodbath with five people murdered within a short period of time, although it is now crystal clear that Wakefield is the one doing the killing spree. But whether or not he has an apprentice, it will be revealed in the two-hour season finale airing July 11.
The CBS show is taking a one week break to accumulate the suspense toward the end, having two episodes airing at the same night. In the preview, Trish is attacked by Wakefield, Sully points his gun at someone and Abby gets some action nailing the bad guy. However, most importantly, Jimmy has a confession to make to Abby. "The Old Flame" has recently been suspected of holding a big secret especially after Sheriff Mills traded his life for him.
The whole "Harper's Island" saga will end in the 13th episode. Few people will survive, and the big mystery is solved. Those who are still breathing other than Wakefield are Abby, Jimmy, Henry, Trish, Sully, Danny, Shea and Madison.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2