1st Season Finale Preview of 'Harper's Island'
The June 27 episode of "Harper's Island" was one bloodbath with five people murdered within a short period of time, although it is now crystal clear that Wakefield is the one doing the killing spree. But whether or not he has an apprentice, it will be revealed in the two-hour season finale airing July 11.
The CBS show is taking a one week break to accumulate the suspense toward the end, having two episodes airing at the same night. In the preview, Trish is attacked by Wakefield, Sully points his gun at someone and Abby gets some action nailing the bad guy. However, most importantly, Jimmy has a confession to make to Abby. "The Old Flame" has recently been suspected of holding a big secret especially after Sheriff Mills traded his life for him.
The whole "Harper's Island" saga will end in the 13th episode. Few people will survive, and the big mystery is solved. Those who are still breathing other than Wakefield are Abby, Jimmy, Henry, Trish, Sully, Danny, Shea and Madison.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory