King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Passed Away
Prominent music figure, Michael Jackson, has passed away on Thursday, June 25. He was 50 and is survived by three children; Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Representatives for the King of Pop haven't given immediate comment just yet on the news nor have they given specific details on the cause of his death. In the meantime, words have been circulating that he died of cardiac arrest.
According to TMZ, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home. One of his staff members reportedly called 911, but when paramedics arrived the singer was already dead. "When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site wrote.
Michael was quickly rushed to U.C.L.A. Medical Center, a six-minute drive from the rented mansion in which he was living. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, reportedly was seen in the hospital and sobbing after he was pronounced dead.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris