King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Passed Away
Prominent music figure, Michael Jackson, has passed away on Thursday, June 25. He was 50 and is survived by three children; Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Representatives for the King of Pop haven't given immediate comment just yet on the news nor have they given specific details on the cause of his death. In the meantime, words have been circulating that he died of cardiac arrest.
According to TMZ, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home. One of his staff members reportedly called 911, but when paramedics arrived the singer was already dead. "When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site wrote.
Michael was quickly rushed to U.C.L.A. Medical Center, a six-minute drive from the rented mansion in which he was living. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, reportedly was seen in the hospital and sobbing after he was pronounced dead.
More Michael Jackson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce