King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Passed Away
Prominent music figure, Michael Jackson, has passed away on Thursday, June 25. He was 50 and is survived by three children; Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Representatives for the King of Pop haven't given immediate comment just yet on the news nor have they given specific details on the cause of his death. In the meantime, words have been circulating that he died of cardiac arrest.
According to TMZ, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home. One of his staff members reportedly called 911, but when paramedics arrived the singer was already dead. "When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site wrote.
Michael was quickly rushed to U.C.L.A. Medical Center, a six-minute drive from the rented mansion in which he was living. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, reportedly was seen in the hospital and sobbing after he was pronounced dead.
More Michael Jackson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says