King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Passed Away
Prominent music figure, Michael Jackson, has passed away on Thursday, June 25. He was 50 and is survived by three children; Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Representatives for the King of Pop haven't given immediate comment just yet on the news nor have they given specific details on the cause of his death. In the meantime, words have been circulating that he died of cardiac arrest.
According to TMZ, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home. One of his staff members reportedly called 911, but when paramedics arrived the singer was already dead. "When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site wrote.
Michael was quickly rushed to U.C.L.A. Medical Center, a six-minute drive from the rented mansion in which he was living. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, reportedly was seen in the hospital and sobbing after he was pronounced dead.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?