King of Pop, Michael Jackson, Passed Away
Prominent music figure, Michael Jackson, has passed away on Thursday, June 25. He was 50 and is survived by three children; Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.
Representatives for the King of Pop haven't given immediate comment just yet on the news nor have they given specific details on the cause of his death. In the meantime, words have been circulating that he died of cardiac arrest.
According to TMZ, Michael suffered a cardiac arrest on Thursday afternoon at his Holmby Hills home. One of his staff members reportedly called 911, but when paramedics arrived the singer was already dead. "When paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back," the site wrote.
Michael was quickly rushed to U.C.L.A. Medical Center, a six-minute drive from the rented mansion in which he was living. Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive. Michael's sister, La Toya Jackson, reportedly was seen in the hospital and sobbing after he was pronounced dead.
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'