No Jon's Girlfriend on 'Jon and Kate Plus 8'
The subject matter of Jon and Kate Gosselin's separation led to a rumor that TLC will present the cause of their marriage breakdown, Jon's alleged affair. However in a released statement to ET, the channel said that there hasn't be such plan for "Jon & Kate Plus 8".
Deanna Hummel, a 23-year-old woman who was photographed leaving a bar with Jon at wee hour, reportedly would join the show because TLC didn't want to show more about the children. Deanna was expected to start appearing on the show when it returns on August 3. "Deanna's role isn't expected to be big, but because she's part of Jon's life, she'll be filmed," an insider told NY Daily News.
In a short denying statement, TLC announced, "There are no plans to use her. We are in hiatus and all future episodes haven't even been planned." Next week, TLC will only air a montage of clips taken from the 10 years marriage of Kate and Jon.
Meanwhile, soon after the big announcement regarding the divorce, Kate's brother Kevin Kreider and his wife Jodi expressed their regret for child exploitation. In a statement they said, "We're just so heartbroken and sad about the announcement they made, an announcement that could be so life-shattering to a young child. It was used ... to gain ratings ... without any regard for my nieces and nephews." The June 22 episode in fact scored a record of 10.6 million viewers.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip