Reps Confirm Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Split
After dodging numerous break-up reports, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally called it quits. Representatives for each of them have confirmed the separation. "They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Vanessa's representative tells People. Though so, no words have been publicly shared about the reason that prompts their split.
Meanwhile, a source close to both Nick and Vanessa claims, "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends." Another source chimes in, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
Just last week, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo who've been dating since 2006 were photographed partying together at Hollywood's MyHouse Nightclub in Los Angeles. On Monday, June 22, Vanessa was caught on camera attending the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" alone.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked