Reps Confirm Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Split
After dodging numerous break-up reports, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally called it quits. Representatives for each of them have confirmed the separation. "They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Vanessa's representative tells People. Though so, no words have been publicly shared about the reason that prompts their split.
Meanwhile, a source close to both Nick and Vanessa claims, "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends." Another source chimes in, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
Just last week, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo who've been dating since 2006 were photographed partying together at Hollywood's MyHouse Nightclub in Los Angeles. On Monday, June 22, Vanessa was caught on camera attending the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" alone.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs