Reps Confirm Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Split
After dodging numerous break-up reports, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally called it quits. Representatives for each of them have confirmed the separation. "They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Vanessa's representative tells People. Though so, no words have been publicly shared about the reason that prompts their split.
Meanwhile, a source close to both Nick and Vanessa claims, "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends." Another source chimes in, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
Just last week, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo who've been dating since 2006 were photographed partying together at Hollywood's MyHouse Nightclub in Los Angeles. On Monday, June 22, Vanessa was caught on camera attending the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" alone.
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?