Reps Confirm Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Split
After dodging numerous break-up reports, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally called it quits. Representatives for each of them have confirmed the separation. "They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Vanessa's representative tells People. Though so, no words have been publicly shared about the reason that prompts their split.
Meanwhile, a source close to both Nick and Vanessa claims, "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends." Another source chimes in, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
Just last week, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo who've been dating since 2006 were photographed partying together at Hollywood's MyHouse Nightclub in Los Angeles. On Monday, June 22, Vanessa was caught on camera attending the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" alone.
More Nick Lachey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked