Reps Confirm Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Split
After dodging numerous break-up reports, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have finally called it quits. Representatives for each of them have confirmed the separation. "They have amicably split but remain good friends who still greatly care for one another," Vanessa's representative tells People. Though so, no words have been publicly shared about the reason that prompts their split.
Meanwhile, a source close to both Nick and Vanessa claims, "It was an amicable break-up. They walk away from it still friends." Another source chimes in, "They still care about each other very much. This is what's best for both of them."
Just last week, Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo who've been dating since 2006 were photographed partying together at Hollywood's MyHouse Nightclub in Los Angeles. On Monday, June 22, Vanessa was caught on camera attending the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" alone.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order