Nicole Scherzinger Forced to Stay in The Pussycat Dolls, Says Keri Hilson
A shocking speculation was revealed by Keri Hilson regarding what might make Nicole Scherzinger holding back her solo debut album and staying in The Pussycat Dolls. According to Keri, Nicole pursues her role as the Dolls' lead singer because she "was kinda forced" to make such decision.
"I wrote 'Alienated', one of the songs on my album, for Nicole's solo project," Keri told Daily Star. "It was a good album but she decided to go back to the Dolls instead of releasing it, well she was kinda forced to I think."
Relating the issue to her first studio effort which was still halfway done at that time, Keri said, "It was good situation for me." The singer/songwriter explained further, "[because] I fell in love with that song, so I got to keep it."
Nicole Scherzinger indeed has pushed back her solo record titled "Her Name Is Nicole" for several times. Instead, she worked on The Pussycat Dolls' album "Doll Domination" and hit the road with her bandmates. Despite the numerous delays, Nicole insisted her album "may come more sooner than later when the right time comes."
During an opening set for Britney Spears in Phoenix, Arizona in April, Nicole was blasted by one of the Dolls' members Melody Thornton. "Thank you so much for supporting me - even if I'm not featured, you know what I'm saying?" Melody said referring to the fact that two new songs from "Doll Domination 2.0" were released as "The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger" rather than just "The Pussycat Dolls".
Later on after the on-stage beef, Melody said, "It's definitely a huge misconception that we are just chilling and happy to just be members of the group. I don't think we're breaking up any time soon. As long as this thing is moving, we're all still here."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake