Lindsay Lohan's Early 23rd Birthday Celebration Plans Unveiled
Won't be turning 23 years old until July 2, Lindsay Lohan has already had big plans on mind. E! News reports, the troubled actress-singer is planning to host an early celebration in Sin City.
The site, moreover, claims Lindsay is hosting a poolside soiree at Wet Republic on Saturday, June 27 to celebrate her birthday as well the launching of her Sevin Nyne sunless tanner. No clue on who will be invited to come to the affair. Lindsay herself has not yet confirmed if the report is true or not.
Most recently, Lindsay Lohan set the record straight on mounting speculation of her about to star in a new reality show with the help of Ryan Seacrest. "I just want everyone to know..I'm NOT starring on a reality show," so she tweeted. "But I just launched my production company and am working w/GREAT producers."
She, furthermore, confirmed that she was "working on a really great project for television" which will be similar to ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". No further details of the show have been shared. Its release date also hasn't been disclosed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split