Lindsay Lohan's Early 23rd Birthday Celebration Plans Unveiled
Won't be turning 23 years old until July 2, Lindsay Lohan has already had big plans on mind. E! News reports, the troubled actress-singer is planning to host an early celebration in Sin City.
The site, moreover, claims Lindsay is hosting a poolside soiree at Wet Republic on Saturday, June 27 to celebrate her birthday as well the launching of her Sevin Nyne sunless tanner. No clue on who will be invited to come to the affair. Lindsay herself has not yet confirmed if the report is true or not.
Most recently, Lindsay Lohan set the record straight on mounting speculation of her about to star in a new reality show with the help of Ryan Seacrest. "I just want everyone to know..I'm NOT starring on a reality show," so she tweeted. "But I just launched my production company and am working w/GREAT producers."
She, furthermore, confirmed that she was "working on a really great project for television" which will be similar to ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". No further details of the show have been shared. Its release date also hasn't been disclosed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?