Lindsay Lohan's Early 23rd Birthday Celebration Plans Unveiled
Won't be turning 23 years old until July 2, Lindsay Lohan has already had big plans on mind. E! News reports, the troubled actress-singer is planning to host an early celebration in Sin City.
The site, moreover, claims Lindsay is hosting a poolside soiree at Wet Republic on Saturday, June 27 to celebrate her birthday as well the launching of her Sevin Nyne sunless tanner. No clue on who will be invited to come to the affair. Lindsay herself has not yet confirmed if the report is true or not.
Most recently, Lindsay Lohan set the record straight on mounting speculation of her about to star in a new reality show with the help of Ryan Seacrest. "I just want everyone to know..I'm NOT starring on a reality show," so she tweeted. "But I just launched my production company and am working w/GREAT producers."
She, furthermore, confirmed that she was "working on a really great project for television" which will be similar to ABC's "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". No further details of the show have been shared. Its release date also hasn't been disclosed.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'