Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett Believe Upcoming Child Is a Boy
Not yet finding out the sex of the baby she is carrying, Kendra Wilkinson exclusively told E! News at the L.A. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" on Monday, June 22 that she and fiance Hank Baskett believe they are expecting a baby boy. "We don't officially know, but we keep saying he because we don't want to say it. The doctor kind of said he thinks it's a boy. But we don't know for sure yet," said "The Girls Next Door" star. Hank was quick to add, "And I just have a feeling. I think it's a boy."
Hank himself has previously shared his dream of having a son, telling Marc Malkin, "I want a boy - someone to look out for the baby girl coming next." Despite sharing the baby's possible sex, the soon-to-be husband and wife didn't disclose her exact due date.
Opening up further about her pregnancy, Kendra shared to E! News that while everything is going well with the infant, she's getting fatter by day. "My belly, it's growing out of control. And out of nowhere! I swear, all of a sudden bam! It grew overnight," she described. Of that matter, Hank commented, "Oh I don't care about the [getting fat]! I do notice she's tired, but I love it, 'cause now she likes to take naps, so I'll crawl up right next to her and get a good nap in."
After that asked if she would like to have more babies in addition to the one in her womb, Kendra replied, "Yeah! We were just talking about that. I think that's a yes. But we're taking it one step at a time! Concentrate on this one first, and see what happens next."
Coming next for Kendra and Hank is their wedding day, which has been set to be held this coming Saturday, June 27. Quizzed on where they will be going for honeymoon, Hank told E! News, "We're kind of trying to keep it quiet." Kendra added, "Because we're going to just run around the island naked!"
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?