Kellie Pickler Gives Young Women Dating Advice
Young country music singer Kellie Pickler has some dating advice for young women who are looking for the love of their lives. In an exclusive interview with OK! Magazine she shares, "Never settle - like, don't settle for some loser guy who treats you like s**t; go find a man. Somebody who knows how to fix things. Not someone worried about breaking a nail." She then adds, "I can't date someone who wears more makeup than I do!".
In the same interview, Kellie also opens up about the goals she wants to achieve in the next five years. "I would love to cross over into television and film... and I have to meet Clint Eastwood," the former "American Idol" contestant reveals, adding "Of course I would love to be a member of the Grand Ole Opry. It would be such a huge honor."
"I also need to go skydiving and scuba diving. I'll be the first one to do something crazy," she tells OK! Magazine, before then recalling, "I've always kinda been a tomboy. My grandmother would try to dress me up in a pretty dress but I'd come home with the fabric ripped, holes in my panty hose and gum in my hair. I was not a lady. I would fall out of trees and climb on the roof."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed