Kellie Pickler Gives Young Women Dating Advice
Young country music singer Kellie Pickler has some dating advice for young women who are looking for the love of their lives. In an exclusive interview with OK! Magazine she shares, "Never settle - like, don't settle for some loser guy who treats you like s**t; go find a man. Somebody who knows how to fix things. Not someone worried about breaking a nail." She then adds, "I can't date someone who wears more makeup than I do!".
In the same interview, Kellie also opens up about the goals she wants to achieve in the next five years. "I would love to cross over into television and film... and I have to meet Clint Eastwood," the former "American Idol" contestant reveals, adding "Of course I would love to be a member of the Grand Ole Opry. It would be such a huge honor."
"I also need to go skydiving and scuba diving. I'll be the first one to do something crazy," she tells OK! Magazine, before then recalling, "I've always kinda been a tomboy. My grandmother would try to dress me up in a pretty dress but I'd come home with the fabric ripped, holes in my panty hose and gum in my hair. I was not a lady. I would fall out of trees and climb on the roof."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof