Kellie Pickler Gives Young Women Dating Advice
Young country music singer Kellie Pickler has some dating advice for young women who are looking for the love of their lives. In an exclusive interview with OK! Magazine she shares, "Never settle - like, don't settle for some loser guy who treats you like s**t; go find a man. Somebody who knows how to fix things. Not someone worried about breaking a nail." She then adds, "I can't date someone who wears more makeup than I do!".
In the same interview, Kellie also opens up about the goals she wants to achieve in the next five years. "I would love to cross over into television and film... and I have to meet Clint Eastwood," the former "American Idol" contestant reveals, adding "Of course I would love to be a member of the Grand Ole Opry. It would be such a huge honor."
"I also need to go skydiving and scuba diving. I'll be the first one to do something crazy," she tells OK! Magazine, before then recalling, "I've always kinda been a tomboy. My grandmother would try to dress me up in a pretty dress but I'd come home with the fabric ripped, holes in my panty hose and gum in my hair. I was not a lady. I would fall out of trees and climb on the roof."
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza