Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.11: Splash
Less people survive, but they are not so much in the dark anymore. On the June 20 episode of "Harper's Island", Wakefield is known to be alive and is the one responsible for the second batch of killings. But one question remains: Is he working alone?
After watching her father's death, Abby confronts Wakefield. Meanwhile everyone becomes emotional when somebody's body is found in a bath tub and somebody turns up missing. The next episode airing June 27 is called "Splash" and the preview released for it reveals a mug shot of Jimmy.
Jimmy has been one of the lead suspects since the sheriff, Abby's father, made an agreement with Wakefield that Jimmy is kept alive. He also suspiciously survived the blast at the marina and appeared unharmed. Abby reckons that her dad traded his life for Jimmy's safety.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival