Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.11: Splash
Less people survive, but they are not so much in the dark anymore. On the June 20 episode of "Harper's Island", Wakefield is known to be alive and is the one responsible for the second batch of killings. But one question remains: Is he working alone?
After watching her father's death, Abby confronts Wakefield. Meanwhile everyone becomes emotional when somebody's body is found in a bath tub and somebody turns up missing. The next episode airing June 27 is called "Splash" and the preview released for it reveals a mug shot of Jimmy.
Jimmy has been one of the lead suspects since the sheriff, Abby's father, made an agreement with Wakefield that Jimmy is kept alive. He also suspiciously survived the blast at the marina and appeared unharmed. Abby reckons that her dad traded his life for Jimmy's safety.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'