Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.11: Splash
Less people survive, but they are not so much in the dark anymore. On the June 20 episode of "Harper's Island", Wakefield is known to be alive and is the one responsible for the second batch of killings. But one question remains: Is he working alone?
After watching her father's death, Abby confronts Wakefield. Meanwhile everyone becomes emotional when somebody's body is found in a bath tub and somebody turns up missing. The next episode airing June 27 is called "Splash" and the preview released for it reveals a mug shot of Jimmy.
Jimmy has been one of the lead suspects since the sheriff, Abby's father, made an agreement with Wakefield that Jimmy is kept alive. He also suspiciously survived the blast at the marina and appeared unharmed. Abby reckons that her dad traded his life for Jimmy's safety.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage