Preview of 'Harper's Island' 1.11: Splash
Less people survive, but they are not so much in the dark anymore. On the June 20 episode of "Harper's Island", Wakefield is known to be alive and is the one responsible for the second batch of killings. But one question remains: Is he working alone?
After watching her father's death, Abby confronts Wakefield. Meanwhile everyone becomes emotional when somebody's body is found in a bath tub and somebody turns up missing. The next episode airing June 27 is called "Splash" and the preview released for it reveals a mug shot of Jimmy.
Jimmy has been one of the lead suspects since the sheriff, Abby's father, made an agreement with Wakefield that Jimmy is kept alive. He also suspiciously survived the blast at the marina and appeared unharmed. Abby reckons that her dad traded his life for Jimmy's safety.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia