FOX's Promo to Plus-Size Dating Show, 'More to Love'
Going out of the lane, FOX presents a spin to dating reality shows with "More to Love". While others typically bring in camera-faced individuals for such national broadcast, the new show is featuring plus-size women looking for some real love without extra weight issue.
A promo for the show premiering July 28 has been released, showing heavy women auditioning for the show. Four of them are introduced and questioned about motivations as well as other things. Grace from New Orleans, L.A. said that she is sick of men telling her to lose weight and yelled jokingly, "I want cheesecake!"
Coming from the producer of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette", the unscripted series follows a single average guy with a big waist and an even bigger heart as he romances several confident and secure plus-size women.
Each week, the husky hunk will wine and dine a group of curvy women to determine if they have more love to give or if they are truly more than he can handle. When the size of competition narrows, he will have to decide if one full-figured lady will become his true love.
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer