FOX's Promo to Plus-Size Dating Show, 'More to Love'
Going out of the lane, FOX presents a spin to dating reality shows with "More to Love". While others typically bring in camera-faced individuals for such national broadcast, the new show is featuring plus-size women looking for some real love without extra weight issue.
A promo for the show premiering July 28 has been released, showing heavy women auditioning for the show. Four of them are introduced and questioned about motivations as well as other things. Grace from New Orleans, L.A. said that she is sick of men telling her to lose weight and yelled jokingly, "I want cheesecake!"
Coming from the producer of "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette", the unscripted series follows a single average guy with a big waist and an even bigger heart as he romances several confident and secure plus-size women.
Each week, the husky hunk will wine and dine a group of curvy women to determine if they have more love to give or if they are truly more than he can handle. When the size of competition narrows, he will have to decide if one full-figured lady will become his true love.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split