'Teen Wolf' Possibly Getting a Remake Treatment
It is reported that classic 1980s film entitled "Teen Wolf" is set to get its remake version. Warner Bros. Pictures, according to Moviehole, are currently in an early development to reinterpret the werewolf movie. The studio, which bought the rights to the film series four or five years ago, are further said to be looking for a screenwriter.
However, the studio haven't chosen anyone to helm the movie project. Additionally, Moviehole noted that the casting won't begin until the studio decide on the script.
The original Rod Daniels' 1985 box office hit tells the story of a teenager who finds out that he is a werewolf, just like his father. Understanding his new-found condition can work to his advantages, he then uses it to wow people with his basketball skill and gains popularity. But, he soon finds out the dark side of his "curse". Michael J. Fox stars as the teenager.
Back in 2003, UPN considered about bringing "Teen Wolf" in TV series. The studio hired Terry Hughes and Ron Milbaeur to write the pilot for a series about a college student, who discovers that he is a werewolf. But, the project didn't get to its pilot.
More Teen Wolf News
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- Zack Snyder Leaves 'Justice League' Due to Family Tragedy, Joss Whedon Will Take Over the Project
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'