'Teen Wolf' Possibly Getting a Remake Treatment
It is reported that classic 1980s film entitled "Teen Wolf" is set to get its remake version. Warner Bros. Pictures, according to Moviehole, are currently in an early development to reinterpret the werewolf movie. The studio, which bought the rights to the film series four or five years ago, are further said to be looking for a screenwriter.
However, the studio haven't chosen anyone to helm the movie project. Additionally, Moviehole noted that the casting won't begin until the studio decide on the script.
The original Rod Daniels' 1985 box office hit tells the story of a teenager who finds out that he is a werewolf, just like his father. Understanding his new-found condition can work to his advantages, he then uses it to wow people with his basketball skill and gains popularity. But, he soon finds out the dark side of his "curse". Michael J. Fox stars as the teenager.
Back in 2003, UPN considered about bringing "Teen Wolf" in TV series. The studio hired Terry Hughes and Ron Milbaeur to write the pilot for a series about a college student, who discovers that he is a werewolf. But, the project didn't get to its pilot.
More Teen Wolf News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington