'Teen Wolf' Possibly Getting a Remake Treatment
It is reported that classic 1980s film entitled "Teen Wolf" is set to get its remake version. Warner Bros. Pictures, according to Moviehole, are currently in an early development to reinterpret the werewolf movie. The studio, which bought the rights to the film series four or five years ago, are further said to be looking for a screenwriter.
However, the studio haven't chosen anyone to helm the movie project. Additionally, Moviehole noted that the casting won't begin until the studio decide on the script.
The original Rod Daniels' 1985 box office hit tells the story of a teenager who finds out that he is a werewolf, just like his father. Understanding his new-found condition can work to his advantages, he then uses it to wow people with his basketball skill and gains popularity. But, he soon finds out the dark side of his "curse". Michael J. Fox stars as the teenager.
Back in 2003, UPN considered about bringing "Teen Wolf" in TV series. The studio hired Terry Hughes and Ron Milbaeur to write the pilot for a series about a college student, who discovers that he is a werewolf. But, the project didn't get to its pilot.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake