Inside Kendra Wilkinson's Bachelorette Party
A week shy from her wedding day, Kendra Wilkinson parties her single life away. The pregnant bride-to-be was spotted having a blast at a bachelorette party her "The Girls Next Door" friend Bridget Marquardt threw for her at Guys & Dolls nightclub in Los Angeles on Thursday, June 18.
Sporting a cleavage-baring dress and black heels, Kendra finished off her look with a bride's veil. Inside the venue, she had her friends donning lingerie for the affair. Guests were treated to potato skins, chicken fingers, waffle fries and cornbread. They tossed back lavender martinis, but not the pregnant attendees who sipped fruity mocktails. Kendra herself received various gifts from her friends, including kitchen items and sex toys.
Speaking about the soiree, Bridget opened up to E! News, "We gave her our own striptease fashion show. At the end of the runway, we each had to give marriage or sex advice." Asked what pre-marriage advice she gave to Kendra, Bridget revealed, "I told her that Hank [Baskett] does all of the cooking, and you know what they say - the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. So you better start taking cooking lessons!"
Kendra Wilkinson's wedding to fiance, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, has been scheduled to be held next Saturday, June 27. She previously confirmed to reporters that the event will be held at the Playboy Mansion. The guest list is kept private though.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign