Neve Campbell Allegedly Says No to 'Scream 4'
Neve Campbell, who portrayed Sidney Prescott on the first three "Scream" films, reportedly has refused to get involved in the fourth installment of the thriller-mystery, "Scream 4". The rumors sparked as the screenwriter of the film, Kevin Williamson, recently wrote in his Twitter page, "Trying to figure out a Sid-less scenario. She won't do it. This sucks."
Campbell's tight schedule reportedly becomes the reason behind her refusal to be involved. She currently is starring in a new NBC TV series entitled "The Philanthropist" and working on lots of movie projects. The 35-year-old actress previously worked on "Relative Strangers" and "Closing the Ring".
In related news, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reportedly were in negotiation to reprise their roles on the movie. Coming from the original producer of "Scream" Wes Craven, the film is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters in 2010.
Earlier this year, Kevin Williamson was said to be working on a new trilogy for "Scream". The project could see director Wes Craven as its helmer. Craven didn't officially approve the idea to helm the movie project, but he was reported to consider it if the script is proven to be his liking.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic