Neve Campbell Allegedly Says No to 'Scream 4'
Neve Campbell, who portrayed Sidney Prescott on the first three "Scream" films, reportedly has refused to get involved in the fourth installment of the thriller-mystery, "Scream 4". The rumors sparked as the screenwriter of the film, Kevin Williamson, recently wrote in his Twitter page, "Trying to figure out a Sid-less scenario. She won't do it. This sucks."
Campbell's tight schedule reportedly becomes the reason behind her refusal to be involved. She currently is starring in a new NBC TV series entitled "The Philanthropist" and working on lots of movie projects. The 35-year-old actress previously worked on "Relative Strangers" and "Closing the Ring".
In related news, Courteney Cox and David Arquette reportedly were in negotiation to reprise their roles on the movie. Coming from the original producer of "Scream" Wes Craven, the film is scheduled to be released in U.S. theaters in 2010.
Earlier this year, Kevin Williamson was said to be working on a new trilogy for "Scream". The project could see director Wes Craven as its helmer. Craven didn't officially approve the idea to helm the movie project, but he was reported to consider it if the script is proven to be his liking.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'