Papa Roach's 'I Almost Told You That I Loved You' Music Video
Papa Roach's music video filmed to support their single called "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" has made its round. It captures a party kicked off in a narrow passage with the band rocking the bash and the guests sharing laughs with their partners.
The song itself was written based on a friend's story. The band's singer Jacoby Shaddix said, "That song was born from a conversation that me and this fella Matt Zane - he's a musician but he also directs pornography films - and he was telling me about this girl. He was trying out the talent before he put her on camera, and he was like, 'Oh, Jacoby, man, the pussy was so good I almost told her that I loved her.' Me and Jay Baumgardner, the producer, looked at each other and we were like, 'Now that's a song title right there!'"
Papa Roach list the track on their latest effort "Metamorphosis" which has arrived in stores since March. Beside making music, they are currently involved in a charity program, Loaves and Fishes, aimed to help families who lose their homes due to the current state of the economy.
Papa Roach's "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off