Papa Roach's 'I Almost Told You That I Loved You' Music Video
Papa Roach's music video filmed to support their single called "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" has made its round. It captures a party kicked off in a narrow passage with the band rocking the bash and the guests sharing laughs with their partners.
The song itself was written based on a friend's story. The band's singer Jacoby Shaddix said, "That song was born from a conversation that me and this fella Matt Zane - he's a musician but he also directs pornography films - and he was telling me about this girl. He was trying out the talent before he put her on camera, and he was like, 'Oh, Jacoby, man, the pussy was so good I almost told her that I loved her.' Me and Jay Baumgardner, the producer, looked at each other and we were like, 'Now that's a song title right there!'"
Papa Roach list the track on their latest effort "Metamorphosis" which has arrived in stores since March. Beside making music, they are currently involved in a charity program, Loaves and Fishes, aimed to help families who lose their homes due to the current state of the economy.
Papa Roach's "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" music video
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise