Papa Roach's 'I Almost Told You That I Loved You' Music Video
Papa Roach's music video filmed to support their single called "I Almost Told You That I Loved You" has made its round. It captures a party kicked off in a narrow passage with the band rocking the bash and the guests sharing laughs with their partners.
The song itself was written based on a friend's story. The band's singer Jacoby Shaddix said, "That song was born from a conversation that me and this fella Matt Zane - he's a musician but he also directs pornography films - and he was telling me about this girl. He was trying out the talent before he put her on camera, and he was like, 'Oh, Jacoby, man, the pussy was so good I almost told her that I loved her.' Me and Jay Baumgardner, the producer, looked at each other and we were like, 'Now that's a song title right there!'"
Papa Roach list the track on their latest effort "Metamorphosis" which has arrived in stores since March. Beside making music, they are currently involved in a charity program, Loaves and Fishes, aimed to help families who lose their homes due to the current state of the economy.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic