First Promo Picture of 'Dexter' Season 4
The first promotional picture for "Dexter" season 4 has been released by Showtime. Showing a picture of a baby with the drool bib saying "My Dad Is Killer", the picture represents the parenthood phase which will be faced by Dexter and Rita in the new season.
Production for the fourth season is kicked off this month with the premiere date slated for September 27. Apart from the fourth season, Showtime has also ordered for the fifth one which will again consist of 12 episodes.
This Fall, Dexter will be dealing a lot with his neighbors and a new deadly serial killer who is dubbed Trinity Killer because he has the proclivity to slaughter in threes. John Lithgow will take the role of Trinity whose alter ego is Walter Simmons. Meanwhile actress Courtney Ford is a reporter curious of the murders conducted by Trinity.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked