First Promo Picture of 'Dexter' Season 4
The first promotional picture for "Dexter" season 4 has been released by Showtime. Showing a picture of a baby with the drool bib saying "My Dad Is Killer", the picture represents the parenthood phase which will be faced by Dexter and Rita in the new season.
Production for the fourth season is kicked off this month with the premiere date slated for September 27. Apart from the fourth season, Showtime has also ordered for the fifth one which will again consist of 12 episodes.
This Fall, Dexter will be dealing a lot with his neighbors and a new deadly serial killer who is dubbed Trinity Killer because he has the proclivity to slaughter in threes. John Lithgow will take the role of Trinity whose alter ego is Walter Simmons. Meanwhile actress Courtney Ford is a reporter curious of the murders conducted by Trinity.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen