First Promo Picture of 'Dexter' Season 4
The first promotional picture for "Dexter" season 4 has been released by Showtime. Showing a picture of a baby with the drool bib saying "My Dad Is Killer", the picture represents the parenthood phase which will be faced by Dexter and Rita in the new season.
Production for the fourth season is kicked off this month with the premiere date slated for September 27. Apart from the fourth season, Showtime has also ordered for the fifth one which will again consist of 12 episodes.
This Fall, Dexter will be dealing a lot with his neighbors and a new deadly serial killer who is dubbed Trinity Killer because he has the proclivity to slaughter in threes. John Lithgow will take the role of Trinity whose alter ego is Walter Simmons. Meanwhile actress Courtney Ford is a reporter curious of the murders conducted by Trinity.
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'