First Promo Picture of 'Dexter' Season 4
The first promotional picture for "Dexter" season 4 has been released by Showtime. Showing a picture of a baby with the drool bib saying "My Dad Is Killer", the picture represents the parenthood phase which will be faced by Dexter and Rita in the new season.
Production for the fourth season is kicked off this month with the premiere date slated for September 27. Apart from the fourth season, Showtime has also ordered for the fifth one which will again consist of 12 episodes.
This Fall, Dexter will be dealing a lot with his neighbors and a new deadly serial killer who is dubbed Trinity Killer because he has the proclivity to slaughter in threes. John Lithgow will take the role of Trinity whose alter ego is Walter Simmons. Meanwhile actress Courtney Ford is a reporter curious of the murders conducted by Trinity.
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot