Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato at 'Princess Protection Program' Premiere
A week shy of its premiere on Disney Channel, "Princess Protection Program" (PPP) hit Toronto, Canada for a red carpet event. Held at Queen Elizabeth Theater on Thursday, June 18, the celebration saw the main stars Demi Lovato and Selena Gomez doing some photo sessions and interviews.
Demi and Selena hugged each other as they arrived at the venue. Demi was wearing a two-toned mini dress from Alexander Wang while Selena donned a white one-shoulder from Tadashi Shoji. Coming to the event as well was Demi's half-sister Madison De La Garza who is also known as Eva Longoria's on-screen daughter on "Desperate Housewives".
Apart from posing for the photographers, Demi and Selena also stopped to have a chat with Family Channel. When asked what was the craziest thing that happened on the set of "PPP", Demi mentioned the yogurt scene where her character could not control the overflowing machines. Demi also spilled a secret that she forgot some lines when working on "One and the Same" music video until Selena reminded her.
Meanwhile, Selena told the same reporters, "We have been dreaming to do a song together since we were 9 and to be able to actually do it is kind of crazy."
In "Princess Protection Program", Demi Lovato stars as Princess Rosalina who is threatened by an evil dictator bent on taking control of her country. Sent to a special protection program, she is disguised as an ordinary town girl with the help of tomboy Carter (Selena Gomez).
The TV movie will air June 26. Released as a behind the scene footage is a DCOM extra posted below.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son