Clips From 'The Closer' 5.03 and 'Raising the Bar' 2.03
TNT releases two clips to promote its upcoming Monday line-up, "The Closer" and "Raising the Bar". The former will air at 9/8c with episode "Red Tape" while the latter takes over starting 10/9c with "The Curious Case of Kellerman's Button".
In "Red Tape", Sgt. Gabriel shoots a murder suspect he is certain is armed and firing at him, but the evidence does not match up with his account. Enter Capt. Sharon Raydor (special guest star Mary McDonnell), the head of the Force Investigation Division, whose responsibility is to investigate the shooting. But Raydor's investigation is interfering with Brenda's investigation into the murder, which may have been ethnically motivated.
In "Curious", Jerry gets into a heated conflict with Judge Farnsworth after the jurist punishes a client for Jerry's tardiness. But Jerry is determined to have the last word with a scheme that makes Farnsworth the victim of his own rigid, by-the-book procedures. Roz and Richard team up to defend a young African-American man accused of committing a hate crime against a gay man. Marcus is determined not to plead out the hate crime, especially when his new, politically connected girlfriend puts him in a difficult position with Balco.
- The Closer
- Raising the Bar
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!