Lauren Conrad Avoids Plastic Surgery, Prefers Flatter-Chested Look
Unlike a number of Hollywood female stars, Lauren Conrad has admitted she doesn't consider having plastic surgery, not now at least. Asked by Billy Bush of Access Hollywood during the recent book release party for her new novel, "L.A. Candy," if she would love to undergo the procedure in order to maintain her wrinkle-free look, she said, "I don't know. I'm 23, I think that I'm good for a little bit. I don't know, maybe later on."
And when the topic was switched to having a boob job, the reality TV star admitted she doesn't think she will have one in a bid to have bigger boobs. She explained, "you know what, I prefer a flatter-chested look, that's just kind of me. I think it's more of a more of a fashion look. If you look at a lot of high-fashion models and things like that, they're always you know, a little flatter ... I like the way clothes fit better."
Pressed by Billy is she really doesn't want to have big boobs, Lauren opened up, "Big boobs? No, I mean ... that's what wonder bras are for!"
Lauren, moreover, is also in no rush to settle down and build her own family. "Some day," she said of getting married. "I'm not someone who feels like a pressure to get into that. I think that I'm still pretty young and I've got a while to do all I want to do," she continued, adding, "I think that when you have kids, it's all about them. So I think that I need to be selfish for a little bit and do it all about me."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed