Details of Katie Holmes' 'So You Think You Can Dance' Stint
Although confirmation has not come out from Katie Holmes' side, the news about the actress coming to "So You Think You Can Dance" is ripening. Details are released, Katie is set to pay a homage to Judy Garland during the stint and she has done a rehearsal on Monday, June 15 at FOX Studios.
An insider present at the rehearsal told US Magazine that she will sing "Get Happy" which is a piece that Garland performed in her 1950 musical film "Summer Stock". In doing the role, Katie wears an all-black outfit similar to what Garland wore, complete with the black fedora and leather heels. Eight male dancers with suits and ties are behind her. The setting meanwhile, is built with scaffolding that gives the idea of her dancing on a rooftop with the sky being the backdrop.
Directed by the show's judge Nigel Lythgoe and choreographed by Pal Tyce Diorio, the routine has her "seductively" shaking her hips. "She looks incredible. She is just doing an amazing job. Everyone is absolutely floored by how talented she is," the source said.
Katie's performance is taped and while reports were saying that it is reserved for the 100th episode in July, the segment could be aired this week because the news has started coming out.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season