'90210' Season 2 Promos: 'Very Annie' and 'Very Silver'
In an effort to promote the second season of "90210", The CW releases two more feature videos that focus on individual characters and their traits. After Adrianna, the network puts into spotlight, the "innocent", "tempted" and "corrupted" Annie as well as "different", "destructive" and "dangerous" Silver.
From being a good girl, Annie transforms into a girl with a darker side by the end of season 1. Shenae Grimes revealed about the plan for her character in the new season, saying "My producer sat me down and was like, 'Shenae, there is just some sort of intensity behind your eyes. We've got to bring it out somehow.' I was like, 'All right! Cool! Better challenge for me. I get to stir up trouble at work, awesome.' "
Silver was living on the non-90210 lane and was skeptic on love until she met Dixon. She lost her virginity to him and became so obsessed that she developed bipolar disorder when he broke up with her. On what awaits her character on season 2, Jessica Stroup said, "A lot of her stuff, including the Dixon relationship, the Ethan relationship and her relationship with herself, with this disease, has really only just begun. The path that she's on, she's just now started to go on."
The CW has not announced the premiere dates for the Fall season but "90210" is confirmed being paired with "Melrose Place" on Tuesdays. Update: The network announces that "90210" will kick off the whole fall season on September 8.
- Very Annie
- Very Silver
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub