'90210' Season 2 Promos: 'Very Annie' and 'Very Silver'
In an effort to promote the second season of "90210", The CW releases two more feature videos that focus on individual characters and their traits. After Adrianna, the network puts into spotlight, the "innocent", "tempted" and "corrupted" Annie as well as "different", "destructive" and "dangerous" Silver.
From being a good girl, Annie transforms into a girl with a darker side by the end of season 1. Shenae Grimes revealed about the plan for her character in the new season, saying "My producer sat me down and was like, 'Shenae, there is just some sort of intensity behind your eyes. We've got to bring it out somehow.' I was like, 'All right! Cool! Better challenge for me. I get to stir up trouble at work, awesome.' "
Silver was living on the non-90210 lane and was skeptic on love until she met Dixon. She lost her virginity to him and became so obsessed that she developed bipolar disorder when he broke up with her. On what awaits her character on season 2, Jessica Stroup said, "A lot of her stuff, including the Dixon relationship, the Ethan relationship and her relationship with herself, with this disease, has really only just begun. The path that she's on, she's just now started to go on."
The CW has not announced the premiere dates for the Fall season but "90210" is confirmed being paired with "Melrose Place" on Tuesdays. Update: The network announces that "90210" will kick off the whole fall season on September 8.
- Very Annie
- Very Silver
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says